Old Forum Posts

Karzhani the Utahraptor

I believe that you can re-post old topics from the archives still; but a direct revival is not feasibly possible, since it's on a different set of forums, which are locked to new posts to boot. And since to my knowledge there are no rules against reposting stuff from the archives still, that's your only option if you want to bring it back. =)

Since the old forums are held on a different database, you'd need to copy and paste it or whatever. There is no way to directly transfer the topic.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

6. All my topics are gone, can I repost them? If your topic was made in the past year and you feel a need to post it again, go ahead. I encourage you to link to the original in the archive where possible, to avoid any repetition.
8. What about re-posting topics that have no revival date? (e.g. topics in NMQ&A that were not answered and story topics) Feel free to re-post them in their respective forums. The exceptions are official topics, as stated above, which need to be re-approved by the Forum Leader.
As stated in the New Forum Questions and Answers Topic.-Rez

6. All my topics are gone, can I repost them? If your topic was made in the past year and you feel a need to post it again, go ahead. I encourage you to link to the original in the archive where possible, to avoid any repetition.
8. What about re-posting topics that have no revival date? (e.g. topics in NMQ&A that were not answered and story topics) Feel free to re-post them in their respective forums. The exceptions are official topics, as stated above, which need to be re-approved by the Forum Leader.
As stated in the New Forum Questions and Answers Topic.-Rez
Question answered; topic closed.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender