F33 - Stealth Unit

Simple in terms of build, but it flows very nicely. :lol:
Its not incredibly simple and looks really nice. Live the colour scheme and the way you have used some parts. Not too keen on they Y-joint for the feet though Edited by III IV VII

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Nice Torso build, I like a MOC where the back looks like it has a spine, particularly when its not over the top. I agree with Chro, the limbs look a simple build, but the flow is brilliant. I'd also agree with 347, the feet need more, the Y joints alone don't work at all. I think the gun could also use some sort of more bespoke part to it. The use of only technic liftarm type pieces on it give it a bit of a blocky look.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Thank you all! Yeah, the build is kinda simple, I was focusing more on the flow and design themselves here than on the build. About the feet: they were supposed to be tiny and more robot-ish, but perhaps it actually could have been better.... As for the gun, actually it was made before I built the whole thing and was supposed to be blocky, but yeah, there might be a design clash between them indeed. I personally like it, though.

The night is dark and full of terrors...

Thank you all! Yeah, the build is kinda simple, I was focusing more on the flow and design themselves here than on the build. About the feet: they were supposed to be tiny and more robot-ish, but perhaps it actually could have been better.... As for the gun, actually it was made before I built the whole thing and was supposed to be blocky, but yeah, there might be a design clash between them indeed. I personally like it, though.
I can see what you tried to do to the feet, but IMO it looks slightly odd

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I think I actually like this one even better than the original! I for one like the way you built the feet, although I can see where everyone else is coming from.I keep trying to think of something else to say, but if I say I love this then I have to say I love that and if I say I love that - so on and so forth. It's all just so good.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged." - Toa Jaller, Ex-Captain of the Ta-Koro Guard

Personally, I like this version of the F33 series even better than some of Felix's versions, mainly because of the color scheme -- black and gunmetal gray go very well together. The combination of the rounded Bohrok faceplate and Hero Factory shoulder pads works very well to give it a smooth, rounded aesthetic, balanced out by the blocker armor pieces on its arms and legs. In my opinion this looks very robotic, so props to you there. Does the faceplate open, or is that just for looks? Whatever the case, it flows seamlessly into the Hero Factory armor paneling around it, as well as the shoulder pads (you know, those pieces from Corroder). Good job!Otherwise, his handheld gun is rather simple in design, but it does look like a sniper rifle. I would recommend trying to make it a single color such as light gray, since the darker gray midsection and black tip stick out just a tad. My only other recommendation is that you might want to give this guy slightly larger feet, but it they were meant to be small for sneaking around, that's fine too.~B~

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I like this version of the F33 series even better than some of Felix's versions, mainly because of the color scheme -- black and gunmetal gray go very well together. The combination of the rounded Bohrok faceplate and Hero Factory shoulder pads works very well to give it a smooth, rounded aesthetic, balanced out by the blocker armor pieces on its arms and legs. In my opinion this looks very robotic, so props to you there. Does the faceplate open, or is that just for looks? Whatever the case, it flows seamlessly into the Hero Factory armor paneling around it, as well as the shoulder pads (you know, those pieces from Corroder). Good job!Otherwise, his handheld gun is rather simple in design, but it does look like a sniper rifle. I would recommend trying to make it a single color such as light gray, since the darker gray midsection and black tip stick out just a tad. My only other recommendation is that you might want to give this guy slightly larger feet, but it they were meant to be small for sneaking around, that's fine too.~B~

Thank you! Unfortunately, the faceplate doesn't open, its just for looks :( I tried making the gun all light grey, but them I would have to make it shorter, and the axle inside would show. Anyways, thanks for the commetns, its much appreciated.

I think I actually like this one even better than the original! I for one like the way you built the feet, although I can see where everyone else is coming from.I keep trying to think of something else to say, but if I say I love this then I have to say I love that and if I say I love that - so on and so forth. It's all just so good.

Well, thanks! I'm pretty surprised at how well this is being received. It was a relatively quick build.

Edited by JohannDakitsch

The night is dark and full of terrors...