• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ateveno, Toa of Fluorine

yes I did say fluorine

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,746 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 07:27 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Hey all! Another MOC today. This time it's Ateveno, Toa of Fluorine.[/color][/font] [color=#808080;]Due to issues with keeping his element in check, and the fact that fluorine is the most reactive element, Ateveno wears immensely strong armor. He wields a heavy Electronegative Sword and two sets of double-barrel guns that fire bursts of fluorine gas, which can have numerous effects, anywhere from combustion to oxidation. Ateveno's Kanohi Sanok aids his aim with his weapons and elemental attacks.[/color] Posted Image[color=#66cc33;]                                          [font="courier;"] ^ CLICK TO GO TO GALLERY ^[/color][/font]  [font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Bit of an older MOC, made back in April. I know he's a bit strange in terms of proportions and stuff, but I still like him enough to post him, so I might as well. ;)[/color][/font][color=#808080;]If you want to see more recent (better) MOCs from me, f[/color][color=#808080;]eel free to check out some of my other recent MOCs (including [/color][color=#66cc33;]Locnor,[/color][color=#66cc33;] [/color][color=#808080;]the[/color][color=#66cc33;] [/color][color=#66cc33;]Toa Kanau[/color][color=#66cc33;], [/color][color=#808080;]and [/color][color=#66cc33;]Dakatar[/color][color=#808080;]).[/color] [color=#808080;]Feedback for Ateveno is appreciated! :lol:[/color]

#2 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,146 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 04:15 AM

wow that is amazing i love the color scheme and also the sword you made for him. clever use of meltdown pieces especially the one's you used on the shin areas.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

#3 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,746 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 10:15 AM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Thanks, Vox. I don't actually have Meltdown, but a friend loaned me the pieces at one point, so I figured I'd do something with 'em. :lol:[/color][/font]

#4 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 02:20 PM

Your moc could go great with my storyline. Nice Colors on the armor.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,746 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 05:51 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Thanks. I guess you could use him if you wanted to, he only has a very minor part in my own stories anyway. :)[/color][/font]

#6 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:09 PM

He will have some major parts in the story. But the rest will be mostly minor.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#7 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,746 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:59 PM

He will have some major parts in the story. But the rest will be mostly minor.

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Like I said, use him if you'd like, but please remember to credit him to me. ;)[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Also, just wondering- what is this story? An epic or something that you're writing? [/color][/font]

#8 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:27 PM

The story is about Bionicle. It takes place in Spherus Magna before the Shattering. I have also tried making this into a book series, by me writing it. So far it's slow.

Mainly it's about a group of toa who are fighting a war against an evil for over 1,000 years now. They can't seem to end it no matter how many battles they won. Also they have the aid of matoran and agori tribes that they befriended.

BZPRPG Profiles

#9 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,746 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:46 PM

The story is about Bionicle. It takes place in Spherus Magna before the Shattering. I have also tried making this into a book series, by me writing it. So far it's slow.

Mainly it's about a group of toa who are fighting a war against an evil for over 1,000 years now. They can't seem to end it no matter how many battles they won. Also they have the aid of matoran and agori tribes that they befriended.

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Well, this is fanon, so I won't hit it too hard. But just so you know, there were no Matoran or Toa in existence before the Shattering, and if they were they'd all be inside Mata Nui (although he hadn't been built yet). :lol:[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Still sounds interesting, though. :)[/color][/font]

#10 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 837 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2012 - 12:35 AM

Looks great overall! Alot of custom body parts. I must say, I'm not a huge fan of the seemingly pointless buildup of parts on his shins. My favorite part would have to be the inclusion of those variouse trans yellow/green parts.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#11 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,746 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2012 - 12:09 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Thanks Garnira.[/color][/font]

I must say, I'm not a huge fan of the seemingly pointless buildup of parts on his shins. 

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Well, not pointless- the legs looked really bare, and I had a very over-armored appearance in mind, so I stuck the Meltdown parts on there. You're right, though, that could've been done better.[/color][/font]

#12 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2012 - 07:03 PM

I think he looks fine. I like the shin armor and chest armor.

BZPRPG Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users