Corner Shot Rifle MOC

KZN02

I actually really enjoy how this came out. The iron sights are magnificent, and the feature seems to work wonderfully. Only thing I would think to improve upon would be the somewhat gap in between the iron sights. Looks a tad weird to me, I suppose.

Also, something like this does exist in real life. Israeli, I do believe.

Hope to see more!

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Guest pikmin73

Well, I had never seen a technique/bionicle based gun made before, but it is still very cool. I especialy liked the fact that it fits perfectly with your custom made bionicle.

I like the gun overall, but it had a flaw that didn't make it a gun. When you did the left to right pose shot, the barrel moved with the left hand. So that kinda made it seem like it was an unreal gun. Though I do wish to see more guns.

Um, I'm not sure if I understand you, can you clarify?

The Master of Tediosness

I actually really enjoy how this came out. The iron sights are magnificent, and the feature seems to work wonderfully. Only thing I would think to improve upon would be the somewhat gap in between the iron sights. Looks a tad weird to me, I suppose.

Also, something like this does exist in real life. Israeli, I do believe.

Hope to see more!

sig.png

Yes they exist, but the problem is that it conflicts with the bullpup mechanism, since conventional cornershot has the ammunition loaded in the front, while the mechanism loads from the back. At best, swiveling would cause the bullets to fragment into pellets, much like the Krummlauf.

The Master of Tediosness