Half-Life

Johnny Truant

I made the horrible mistake of playing the Half Life 2 Demo. At 11 at night. High on caffeine. Not knowing that Ravenholm was as hardcore a zombie level as it was. :wired: I didn't sleep well that night. Those black headcrabs scared the bejeebies out of me. Were those headcrab zombies the main enemy, or mostly contained in Ravenholm?

Half Life is amazing. I have to admit that I'm not really involved with the storyline, so I'm surely not getting half of the Half Life experience, but I've played the majority of HL2 (Ravenholm was awesome, and the first couple of chapters are timeless ^_^) and I have Episode One gathering dust on my HD. @Wolven: "Let me put it this way...no." - Dwight K Schrute. Unless you're real involved with the storyline I guess.

IetTsFQ.png

Were those headcrab zombies the main enemy, or mostly contained in Ravenholm?

They're mostly in Ravenholm, the main enemies are the Combine soldiers (although they aren't completely restricted to Ravenholm).
You'll find them scattered around places. But usually as a complement to a different main enemy. In Ravenholm they are the main enemy.

OpAXNpl.jpg