BIONICLE: Mata

ToaJaller77

A movie I'm making. Based of the first year of BIONICLE.

In the time before time....On the island paradise of Mata Nui, The residents lived in peace.But the Makuta Came and a shadow fell upon the Island. But not all hope was lost. Legend told of six Heroes that would save the Island and awaken Mata Nui. They are Tahu Toa of fire, Onua Toa of earth, Pohatu Toa of stone, Gali Toa of water, Lewa Toa of air, And Kopaka Toa of Ice. Six Heroes. One Destiny. Tons of nostalgia. But Makuta and his Kanohi Infected Rahi stand in their way. Will the Toa triumph? Or will Makuta's shadow fall upon all who dwell on Mata Nui?

If you want to be in the Movie, Just ask. I Know alot!!! (Not Really)

BionicleNYCC-327x252.jpg

:br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:

Although it's nice that you are attempting to make a movie, you need actual progress to post a topic here, as stated in the forum rules:

4) Do not post preview topics. Refrain from posting until you actually have a song or video to share.

Try posting another topic when you actually have a video to share.

Good luck.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Although it's nice that you are attempting to make a movie, you need actual progress to post a topic here, as stated in the forum rules:

4) Do not post preview topics. Refrain from posting until you actually have a song or video to share.

Try posting another topic when you actually have a video to share. Good luck.

Thanks Bulik.Thread closed.