• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Feline Chronicles

Oneker Adventure Comics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
409 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 02:08 PM

Posted Image 

Posted Image

PGS List [color=#FF0000;]Closed![/color]1.[color=#008000;] Reznas[/color]2[color=#0000FF;]. Darcsyde[/color]3.[color=#FF8C00;] Vataki[/color]4.[color=#EE82EE;] Snicker[/color]5.[color=#8B4513;] Dr. Giggles[/color]6.[color=#008000;] [/color][color=#006400;]Sybre[/color]7. [color=#00FFFF;]Calvirick[/color]8. [color=#0000CD;]King Joe[/color]9. [color=#0000FF;]Biocryptid21[/color]10. Rahkshi OverlordGS List[color=#FF0000;] Open![/color]1. [color=#000000;]Terra Nuva[/color]2. Flaredrick3. Charge_Beta4. TAHU20145.6.7.8.9.10. 

Credits

Soran: Chimoru R 

Season 2

Opening

Storyline Comics

Quest Part 1 [color=#ff0000;]NEW![/color]

Non-Story Comics

Gangnam Style

Lazy

FUS RO DAH!

Slacking

Will bring Season 1 back soon!

Christmas 2012

New Year 2013

Edited by Felinuva Toa of Felines, Jun 29 2013 - 01:18 PM.

#2 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 02:31 PM

Hey hey, look who's back in business! http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png And using Chimoru Kal to boot. I also see Simba has a new friend. Good to see you back, dude. Can't wait to see more comics. :pirate:

#3 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 03:28 PM

Look who's back! And now better than ever. Your graphics have improved a lot. I really enjoyed the intro. Can't wait for more comics!-Rez

Edited by .:Reznas:., Oct 17 2011 - 03:31 PM.

rc_banner.png

#4 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 03:34 PM

Thanks everyone ^w^. I'm not getting used to some of the new site like when i'm making the links to the comics like the thing that would let u type in what u want the title of the link to be and Shadonix its "Oneker" not "OnekER".

Edited by Matoran Oneker, Oct 17 2011 - 03:51 PM.

#5 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 04:11 PM

Thanks everyone ^w^. I'm not getting used to some of the new site like when i'm making the links to the comics like the thing that would let u type in what u want the title of the link to be and Shadonix its "Oneker" not "OnekER".

An easy way to do that, is just to type in the comic title, then highlight it and click the link button in the toolbar. And Oneker, Shadonix put the E and the R in caps, because your previous name was Oneka. -Rez

rc_banner.png

#6 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 02:19 AM

Hey hey, look who's back in business! http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png And using Chimoru Kal to boot. I also see Simba has a new friend. Good to see you back, dude. Can't wait to see more comics. :pirate:

Simba's friend is Nala from the Lion King movie and don't forget to send me Ideas for new comics.

Edited by Matoran Oneker, Oct 18 2011 - 10:21 AM.

#7 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,369 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 10:44 AM

Nice comic. Though I would like to see some of your other stuff. You should link to your old topic in the Archives.

#8 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 01:33 PM

Ok New Comic is out! I hope you like it! http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png

#9 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 01:54 PM

Ok New Comic is out! I hope you like it! http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png

"NOO!!!" That line made me crack up. Especially since I said it. :biggrin: Great comic. Your comics always make me crack up. Keep up the good work! -Rez

Edited by .:Reznas:., Oct 19 2011 - 01:56 PM.

rc_banner.png

#10 Offline Giggles

Giggles
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 674 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:51 PM

Awesome comic. Do you use gimp to make your comics?

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

#11 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:52 PM

Yes I do

#12 Offline Giggles

Giggles
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 674 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 03:01 PM

Yes I do

Cool. You are really good at using it.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

#13 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,018 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 10:28 PM

This comic is like me with my siblings. Excellent work.

naw man

#14 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2011 - 03:37 PM

This comic is like me with my siblings. Excellent work.

I agree. Now that my laptop is dead. Joland and I have to go back to sharing a computer. It's a nightmare. :P Awesome comic, as always! That last panel was hilarious. XD -Utah

Posted Image

Want to know why I have the Joland Seal of Approval? (and not just because I made it)

CLICKEH

Also, if you'd want to see a COT MLP comic topic, put this in your sig. Kthx. -Utah

#15 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2011 - 07:13 AM

I need Posts please!

Edited by Matoran Oneker, Oct 28 2011 - 08:25 AM.

#16 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 05:50 PM

Seems like you'll have to try next year. :PA bit of advice, set traps. I have Joland design traps to keep my house safe from trick-or-treaters......actually. Don't let Joland design them. You'll get a restraining order.-Utah
Posted Image

Want to know why I have the Joland Seal of Approval? (and not just because I made it)

CLICKEH

Also, if you'd want to see a COT MLP comic topic, put this in your sig. Kthx. -Utah

#17 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 10:09 AM

Darn it! Didn't see the two new comics! The Hero Factory one was gold. And, wait, was that YOU in the cloak and Jack o' Lantern? *Goes to look at character sheet* GAAH! IT WAS YOU! NOW I'M SCARED!

#18 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 12:27 PM

Darn it! Didn't see the two new comics! The Hero Factory one was gold. And, wait, was that YOU in the cloak and Jack o' Lantern? *Goes to look at character sheet* GAAH! IT WAS YOU! NOW I'M SCARED!

Actually it was Dr Giggles in the cloack and Jack o Lantern.

#19 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 01:28 PM

Actually it was Dr Giggles in the cloack and Jack o Lantern.

Wait what? *Looks at past comics* Ohhhh.... *Facepalm*

#20 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 08:41 PM

The joke in the HF comic was classic. It never gets old!I loved the Halloween one, too. And this is totally relevant to it.

webmaster.png

#21 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2011 - 07:15 PM

Okay the next comic is currently being worked on and it will introduce the new PGS Calvirick and I'll have to start working on the Christmas Special Comic for Kahinuva's Christmas Comic Advent Calendar. You can still send me Ideas for future comics. :)

#22 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2011 - 09:17 PM

Cal's a PGS? Nice! http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.pngI liked the Halloween comic. Your graphics are really improving.

#23 Offline Katarno Kuuls

Katarno Kuuls
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 472 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2011 - 07:12 PM

These comics are great keep up the good work, also how do you get chimoru kal? Do you have to be an experienced comic maker?

#24 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 12:44 PM

These comics are great keep up the good work, also how do you get chimoru kal? Do you have to be an experienced comic maker?

I started making Comics in 2010 and Toa Crashnio sent me the link to it. I decided to cancel my old Comic series and stat a new series since BZPower was down for so long.

#25 Offline Katarno Kuuls

Katarno Kuuls
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 472 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 09:06 PM

I started making Comics in 2010 and Toa Crashnio sent me the link to it. I decided to cancel my old Comic series and stat a new series since BZPower was down for so long.

Ahh I see, same here I started in 2010 too :)

#26 Offline Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2011 - 10:39 PM

YES! I'm in! Well, the header, at least. And you got my colors right!

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#27 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 06:53 PM

Ok here is the new PGS introduction comic with Calvirick and King Joe

Edited by Matoran Oneker, Nov 20 2011 - 06:54 PM.

#28 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2011 - 10:59 AM

...Not much to say about this one. Maybe next time try to do something humorus with your new characters instead of just having them stand there?Quality is good though.

#29 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 03:26 AM

Sorry for the PGS Comic being so short because i was in a rush of introducing the new PGS's but don't worry i'll edit it to be larger. I'll have to start working on the christmas special for the Comic Advent Calender.

Edited by Matoran Oneker, Nov 23 2011 - 06:49 PM.

#30 Offline Guardian Knuckles

Guardian Knuckles
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 538 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 06:39 PM

Nice to see you back Oneka! So, there's going to be another Comic Advent Calander? That sure brings back memories...Anyway, a little tip I'll throw out to you; When introducing Pgs, try to think of some sort of story, or humorous event that makes your character meet these Pgs, and them getting into the comics. It works out way better than just saying their names and showing their sprites. :P

Edited by Guardian Knuckles, Nov 25 2011 - 10:13 PM.

#31 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2011 - 04:42 AM

Nice new comics Oneker! You're really improving! Your graphics are getting very good and your comics are improving overall. Also, I don't have a Chimoru Sigma Spritesheet, but I'll try to get one to you as soon as possible. Keep up the good work!-Rez

rc_banner.png

#32 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 07:24 AM

Thank you again Reznas. ^_^If you don't have a Chimoru Sigma Kit I can make one for you or you can get it from here. ;)

#33 Offline Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2011 - 10:58 AM

HAHA! Ahkmou was there for a do over!

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#34 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,018 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2011 - 05:59 PM

The new comic was funny.Just a tip, it helps to post in your topic when you have a new comic out. That way people will know when you have a new comic up when they see the topic has a new post.

naw man

#35 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 05:17 PM

The new comic was funny.Just a tip, it helps to post in your topic when you have a new comic out. That way people will know when you have a new comic up when they see the topic has a new post.

Thanks for the Information Vataki but When I posted this Anouncement Comic, Gatanui deleted it because he said it was spammish.Im working on the Christmas Special comic right now for Kahinuva and I better finish it quick! :(I hope this isn't spammish. :(

#36 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,916 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Dec 12 2011 - 12:46 PM

Thanks for the Information Vataki but When I posted this Anouncement Comic, Gatanui deleted it because he said it was spammish.Im working on the Christmas Special comic right now for Kahinuva and I better finish it quick! :(I hope this isn't spammish. :(

You misunderstood me. Your post was not spam because of the comic but because you had posted it in another topic entirely, namely this one. ;) On a less important note, I did not delete the post either, I never do anything about a post without giving the member a chance to fix it.~Gata. ;)

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#37 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2011 - 03:01 PM

You misunderstood me. Your post was not spam because of the comic but because you had posted it in another topic entirely, namely this one. ;) On a less important note, I did not delete the post either, I never do anything about a post without giving the member a chance to fix it.~Gata. ;)

Sorry Gatanui. :(

#38 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,916 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Dec 12 2011 - 03:18 PM

Sorry Gatanui. :(

I am the one who needs to apologize. I guess I should have worded my PM better. :P~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui, Dec 12 2011 - 03:18 PM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#39 Offline Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2011 - 06:36 PM

When's the next comic?Edit: Comments like these are best left in PMs as in a topic they are considered spam. For future reference!-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Dec 13 2011 - 06:39 PM.

spc_logo.png

#40 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2011 - 12:40 PM

When's the next comic?Edit: Comments like these are best left in PMs as in a topic they are considered spam. For future reference!-Wind-

I'm still working on the Christmas Special Comic but its almost finished! ;)Here it is now! Christmas Special!

Edited by Matoran Oneker, Dec 18 2011 - 04:35 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users