The Feline Chronicles

No longer active

OK here's the next part! Click here!The end of this Saga is near! maybe more 3 comics left?

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Ok here's the next part! Click here!Not the end just yet! just one more after this comic! ;)About the part when Arthur is smoking I kinda did that part after the scenes of him being attacked. :P

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Ok here's the new comic! Click here!This comic might be the start of the new saga revealing my true form.Didonchu and Dr. Giggles if your reading this you might know what my true form is so don't spoilt it please.Thank you!

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Okay, I've gotten a little bit behind on your comics, but I've caught up now. I must say, I was impressed with the Arthur saga. The graphics were good as always, the plot was amazing, and the overall saga was awesome. Not to mention I vacuumed him up. :P I must say, I enjoyed seeing Arthur get electrocuted, shot a billion times, scraped with a scythe, beat up, blown up, vacuumed up, thrown away, and then shot all over again. Man, that was a long list of things that happened to Arthur. Anyways, great saga man!As for the newer comic for your new saga, I enjoyed, yet I thought it was just a bit too fast. Maybe a series of events leading up to finding out Oneker's true form would be a better idea. I still enjoyed the comic, but as I said, I think it just went to fast.Overall, you did a great job Oneker! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see more! :)-Rez

Ya! I'm not the only being with a matoran disguise :biggrin:The plot thickens...hehe....~Ro

You have a Matoran disguise too? :???:

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Sorry if the next comic is taking so long again.I'll try and do my best to finish it soon. :???:

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Here's the Valentines Day Special! Click here!I was inspired by Atoma falling in love with Myarti in Ennar's Comics.Darc if you don't like it I can delete it if you want.The next comic of true form saga is done, just need to put the speeches in. ;)

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Ok here's the next Comic! Click here!Post please!

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

I read the final Arthur comics, and all I have to say is that was cruel! But it seems I actually would stab Arthur and use Bankai form in the situation. You portrayed my character correctly. And the last parts reminded me of some horror anime...

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

Ok here's the next comic! Click here!I was originally going to show a different comic first when all of Oneker's friend sand all the PGS's find out about his secret but I was sorta struggling to finish it. :mellow:Post please!

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Im sorry Oniker, but I cant stand cats...I guess I should be the new antagonist then..

Oh well. It was nice knowing you.

Now...wheres my Barret 50. Cal?

~Ro

Aw! :(Will I have to make your character try to kill me? :(Do you hate me now? :( Its Oneker not Oniker Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Ok here's the next comic! Click here!I was originally going to show a different comic first when all of Oneker's friend sand all the PGS's find out about his secret but I was sorta struggling to finish it. :mellow:Post please!

Awesome comic.What is with the hippo with bugs all over him.Who was the guy who captured Oneker?

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Awesome comic.What is with the hippo with bugs all over him.Who was the guy who captured Oneker?
The Hippo is actually a Monkey, Her name is Muffy Crosswire and she is from the TV Show Arthur.She and her family are rich.I really hate her because she is a spoiled brat and a snob. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifThe Person that captured my characters was Ahkmou. In the Bionicle story he is a traitor, In the Metru Nui story he betrayed the Toa metru and in the first Mata Nui online game he sold infected Kohli balls to Matoran in Po-Koro making them ill. Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

It seems Ahkmou has caught the last remaining specimen of the elusive Felinus Onekeris! Let's celebrate with some cake! Wait, what's that coming out of the trash can?

mindeth the cobwebs

Technically...its 111....112 after this post

:P

Hmm...so...whats with the bling?

~Ro

Sorry that it came out late though.My character is ment to be raving. Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Whoa, you've been introducing some interesting concepts here, Oneker. But it is adding a nice twist to your comics. I thought Oneker's true form to be quite interesting. But it seems like it's all for the best. I really enjoyed the new comic you made; the one where Oneker gets captured. I found the last panel's line to be quite funny. "Well that didn't help!" Although I found it odd that you used a character from Arthur as the person to say that. Actually, just using her in general was a bit odd. Also, I'd like to point out that when the car passes her it's on the grass contrary to the preceding panel where it's on the road. It's just a minor thing I noticed. I'm probably being too picky about it, but I thought I'd just point it out. :PBut overall, a job well done, Oneker. Keep up the good work! :)-Rez

Whoa, you've been introducing some interesting concepts here, Oneker. But it is adding a nice twist to your comics. I thought Oneker's true form to be quite interesting. But it seems like it's all for the best. I really enjoyed the new comic you made; the one where Oneker gets captured. I found the last panel's line to be quite funny. "Well that didn't help!" Although I found it odd that you used a character from Arthur as the person to say that. Actually, just using her in general was a bit odd. Also, I'd like to point out that when the car passes her it's on the grass contrary to the preceding panel where it's on the road. It's just a minor thing I noticed. I'm probably being too picky about it, but I thought I'd just point it out. :PBut overall, a job well done, Oneker. Keep up the good work! :)-Rez

Thank you Reznas! ^_^Maybe using Muffy was odd and I guess I should've put a bit of the road on the backgroundwhen the Van Passes Her. :rolleyes:My Birthday is coming up so I need to make a Birthday Special Comic and I'm also thinking of changing the Comic Title. Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE: