• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Theory of Evolution: Review Topic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 11:38 AM

The Review Topic of my new fanfiction, Theory of Evolution, which can be seen here.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

#2 Offline krikanalo

krikanalo
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 33 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 08:22 PM

cool cool cool youve got me interested

there are quite a few technical errors ("it's torso and arms" should be "its torso and arms", possible run on sentences?, and a font discrepancy after paragraph 4) but overall i am waiting eagerly to see what comes next

"I may not be smart enough to try everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything."

tumblr | deviantART | fanfiction

#3 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 08:45 PM

Yeah my computer was beig a butt on the form, but I'll fix the its and it's things. Keep getting those confused :P

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users