• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Looking to sell some factory sealed Bionicle sets

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ultravires

ultravires
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 7 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 05:31 AM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Hey guys, been doing some spring cleaning and I've got some factory sealed 2001-2003 Bionicle canisters for sale, possibly trade. I'll be updating this topic with new canisters as I find them while cleaning out my storage bins, so check back for new stuff periodically. Please read the conditions of shipping at the end of this post before making any offers.[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]The 2001 Toa sets are in excellent condition with all perforated tabs intact. The 2002 Bohrok sets are also in excellent condition with all [/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]perforated [/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]tabs intact, save for one on the loose Tahnok which peeled slightly due to age and loss of adhesion. The 2002 Toa Nuva canisters are almost all in near perfect condition with all [/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]perforated [/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]tabs intact, however some tabs show slight signs of peeling from loss of adhesion. The Lewa Nuva canister has a dent in the bottom as seen in the picture below and is missing one [/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]perforated [/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]tab entirely. The 2003 Rahkshi sets are in mint condition.[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]The Bohrok three-pack I believe is the 65127 Bohrok Co-pack, only available at Costco for the Christmas season. I cannot find any pictures online of the Bohrok Co-pack, only the Bohrok 3-packs, so I'm unable verify this, but the sets included in it are those said to be included in the Co-pack.[/font]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]I will not send first unless you are a trusted trader. Shipping costs will be incurred by the buyer, and tracking will be purchased on every shipment. Photo proof of the shipping receipt will be provided along with the tracking number. Paypal is preferred.[/font]

All offers must be made through PM. I am only looking for cash offers, or Yu-Gi-Oh TCG/OCG cards in trade. I value sought after cards at 70-90% of the lowest eBay, TCGPlayer or Strike Zone price, depending on the condition and rarity of the card. Bulk common and holo cards that have little value either to me or in resale I will trade for on a point system, with 1 point equivalent to $.01 value. Point values are as follows.

• Commons / Duel Terminal - 1
• Silver and Black Rares – 2
• Premium Pack / Hidden Arsenal Pack [Supers, Ultras, Secrets] – 1 
• Holo [Structure Deck, Exclusive Pack, Limited Edition, HL] – 3
• Legendary Collection Supers - 5
• Legendary Collection Secrets - 15
• Gold Series - 15
• Pack Super Rares – 15
• Pack Ultra Rares – 35
• Pack Secrets – 45
• Ultimate Rares – 50
• Ghost Rares – 150
• Tokens - 1

No tip/strategy cards.
No foreign cards unless explicitly accepted by me after being disclosed.
All cards must be playable with no tears or bending, unless explicitly accepted by me after being disclosed along with a picture of the damage.

#2 Offline PyroLizard Prime

PyroLizard Prime
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 232 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 08:56 AM

I see my advice helped.

"I am proud... to have called you brother... Vakama..."- Toa lhikan, the best character ever created by LEGO...

"Toa... So dramatic"- Nidhiki, another one if the best characters ever created by LEGO...

Remember them...

enax_the_epic_big.pngENAX WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL... Or your mask... Or maybe both...     :tohu: 

Sprite credits go to Katuko and Strack. Great job, guys!  :D

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#3 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,265 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 10:03 AM

Hello, I have a lot of yugioh cards. feel free to pm me with a wants list, I have a lot of rare cards and finished sets. I'm interested in your bohrok, and tahu.Let me knowMc

#4 Offline ultravires

ultravires
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 7 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 10:28 AM

I see my advice helped.

It certainly did! Thank you very much.

Hello, I have a lot of yugioh cards. feel free to pm me with a wants list, I have a lot of rare cards and finished sets. I'm interested in your bohrok, and tahu.Let me knowMc

Will do.

#5 Offline T.B.O.C

T.B.O.C
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,349 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:31 PM

How much would the three-pack be?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
Hey look, a Brickshelf Happened: My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Multiple Victini + Mew + Arceus for trade! PM me if interested

(Looking for Genesect, Shiny Darkrai, and most Shiny legendaries!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

#6 Offline ultravires

ultravires
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 7 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 11:46 AM

Really sorry for not getting back to you guys, been having some family problems and didn't have a chance to get online and check things on here. PMs have been sent.

#7 Offline Trans Girl Tamaru

Trans Girl Tamaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,749 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2013 - 12:14 PM

[color=#00ccff;]how much for Onua and/or Tahu (if Mask Collector doesn't take it)? i'd prefer to do cash, but if there are any YGO cards you're interested in specifically, i could see if i've got 'em. i need to get rid of my collection anyway.[/color]

Edited by Architect, May 24 2013 - 12:15 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users