Looking to sell some factory sealed Bionicle sets

ultravires

Hey guys, been doing some spring cleaning and I've got some factory sealed 2001-2003 Bionicle canisters for sale, possibly trade. I'll be updating this topic with new canisters as I find them while cleaning out my storage bins, so check back for new stuff periodically. Please read the conditions of shipping at the end of this post before making any offers.

The 2001 Toa sets are in excellent condition with all perforated tabs intact. The 2002 Bohrok sets are also in excellent condition with all perforated tabs intact, save for one on the loose Tahnok which peeled slightly due to age and loss of adhesion. The 2002 Toa Nuva canisters are almost all in near perfect condition with all perforated tabs intact, however some tabs show slight signs of peeling from loss of adhesion. The Lewa Nuva canister has a dent in the bottom as seen in the picture below and is missing one perforated tab entirely. The 2003 Rahkshi sets are in mint condition.

The Bohrok three-pack I believe is the 65127 Bohrok Co-pack, only available at Costco for the Christmas season. I cannot find any pictures online of the Bohrok Co-pack, only the Bohrok 3-packs, so I'm unable verify this, but the sets included in it are those said to be included in the Co-pack.

xNHK7yM.jpg

9ibheRa.jpg

jc1dpfG.jpg

64mlOjH.jpg

xF1oDaV.jpg

I will not send first unless you are a trusted trader. Shipping costs will be incurred by the buyer, and tracking will be purchased on every shipment. Photo proof of the shipping receipt will be provided along with the tracking number. Paypal is preferred.

All offers must be made through PM. I am only looking for cash offers, or Yu-Gi-Oh TCG/OCG cards in trade. I value sought after cards at 70-90% of the lowest eBay, TCGPlayer or Strike Zone price, depending on the condition and rarity of the card. Bulk common and holo cards that have little value either to me or in resale I will trade for on a point system, with 1 point equivalent to $.01 value. Point values are as follows.

• Commons / Duel Terminal - 1
• Silver and Black Rares – 2
• Premium Pack / Hidden Arsenal Pack [supers, Ultras, Secrets] – 1
• Holo [structure Deck, Exclusive Pack, Limited Edition, HL] – 3
• Legendary Collection Supers - 5
• Legendary Collection Secrets - 15
• Gold Series - 15
• Pack Super Rares – 15
• Pack Ultra Rares – 35
• Pack Secrets – 45
• Ultimate Rares – 50
• Ghost Rares – 150
• Tokens - 1
No tip/strategy cards.
No foreign cards unless explicitly accepted by me after being disclosed.
All cards must be playable with no tears or bending, unless explicitly accepted by me after being disclosed along with a picture of the damage.

Hello, I have a lot of yugioh cards. feel free to pm me with a wants list, I have a lot of rare cards and finished sets. I'm interested in your bohrok, and tahu.Let me knowMc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I see my advice helped.

It certainly did! Thank you very much.

Hello, I have a lot of yugioh cards. feel free to pm me with a wants list, I have a lot of rare cards and finished sets. I'm interested in your bohrok, and tahu.Let me knowMc

Will do.

• 2 weeks later...

how much for Onua and/or Tahu (if Mask Collector doesn't take it)? i'd prefer to do cash, but if there are any YGO cards you're interested in specifically, i could see if i've got 'em. i need to get rid of my collection anyway.

Edited by Architect