Toa Atlas

The torso looks really neat. I like how you attached the legs to it, with the Metru arms. The rest of the torso looks pretty good with me.As for the limbs, I don't really think much of them. I mean they look a bit too simple, compared to the torso. Like the torso is quite wide and bulky while the limbs are skinny. The upper arms are nicely done, though. Another thing I want to point out is the color scheme. The best MOCs have two colors, three at the most(not counting pins and axles, but not too much). Still, you did a decent job at this, and again, I like the torso design.

Yeah I usually try to keep them at two to three colors but because hot how many parts are on him I had to use more, so I tried to keep it shades of blue and white. As for the arms I agree that they look a bit skinny, but it was the only way I could make workable arms for him. If they were bulkier then he wouldn't have as much posability.

I was waiting for someone to ask me that. Honestly I don't know. It came in a lot of parts I got off of eBay. I figured I could use it on pegs, and sure enough it fit. I like that peice so much that I refuse to put any other armor there. But I'm pretty sure it's not a bionicle peice (but it is now >:D).

Great moc. For some reason the torso build reminds me of HF so i'll just call him Kopaka XL :P

Anyway i like the double torso/arms/feet design. I don't like Kopaka mata's shield in general. It just doesn't seem to be able to block an attack

What is that weird part used in the middle of the torso

If I am correct about the one you are asking about, it is a piece used for LEGO cars so that they can have steering. You need around 5 other pieces to have it working though.

The MOC looks great! I love the little arm pieces that are connected to Bohrok (teeth?) pieces that go partway down his legs. Do you just have them there aesthetically, or do you have them come out to grab an opponent, etc?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

The tiny arms are actually there so his legs can support the upper body. The legs are still fully poseable with those. I'll post a new picture later, I took the suggestions and added armor to the legs and arms so they look a bit more buff.