Let's play Guess The Slogan! The one who guesses the most correctly gets a... a... uh... a free emoticon?
Somewhat blatantly obvious slogans that are currently/recently used
- Can you hear me now? Good.
- So easy a caveman can do it
- Hungry? Grab a ____
- America runs on ____
- What's in your wallet?
- Silly rabbit! ___ are for kids!
- Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that ____
- Eat fresh
- Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow... ("Cats ask for it by name")
- It gives you wiiiings!
- Get your smile on
- It just keeps going and going and going
- Grab life by the horns
Less obvious or slightly less current slogans
- Always fresh, always ____
- Dude, you're getting a ____
- Think outside the box
- Think outside the bun
- Melts in your mouth, not in your hands
- The world may never know
- It's better with the butterfly
- It's all in the mix
- You are now free to move about the country
- See what brown can do for you
- Get the door, it's ____
- Kid tested. Mother approved.
Outdated or near impossible slogans
- Buy ____ today and make this banner go away
- More ____ please!
- Shouldn't your baby be a _____ baby?
- Do the ____
- Brush like a dentist
- That was easy
- Is it in you?
- There's no wrong way to eat a ____
- Nobody better lay a finger on my ____!
- Like a good neighbor, ____ is there