Kohnoh, Toa of the trees V2

Lemony Lepid

Hey! I'm not on my phone! It's going to be much prettier now.

kohnoh_preview.png

Kohnoh, Toa of the Trees

"I am the shadow of the trees! A death that shall rage upon your soul! Fear me, like your pitiful slaves do!!" ~Direct story quote

Line art Borked

Coloured

Bio: Kohnoh is a member of the King's royal guard. Before he was recruited, he was a master thief, and a major criminal. He is the quickest of his party, and is always equipped with his bow, and sometimes a dagger. He makes the finest arrows for his bow, grown directly from his powers. Mainly oak, with leaf feathers, making them strong and light. He is extremely loyal, and would do anything for the King, or his party.

So this is my new persona, and he will be for the summer most likely. I enjoy playing this character, he's witty, smart, quick with his hands, and absolutely terrifying when he needs to be. He wears a Noble Avsa, my second favorite mask in the BIONICLE series. He wears it because he thinks it looks really scary, but not enough to be legitimately warding off people. He cares about his friends, and he would do anything to protect them. He loves the gore and bloodiness of a battle, and he carries around a bag of seeds, just so he can blow up people with melons. "Grubskal explodes, as guts fly all around the tent. A large melon sitting where he used to be."

Yeah. When you're facing a Toa of Plantlife, seeds are a threat. Roots are a threat. Vines are a threat. Flowers are a threat. There is practically nowhere but snow drifts that don't have plants in them. He is a fearsome character, and that's why I like him.

Edited by Loganto
  • Upvote 9

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I do like how you stay true to the shapes and details of the real-life Bionicle pieces while still giving the figure character. I don't know if I'm sold on the proportions of both hands? Well, a minor criticism; overall, this is some good work.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2