Ascent Of Matoran - Ice

Ptah

Ascent of MatoranYou've probably seen this picture, but don't know it by name. The Ascent of Man is the iconic picture we think of when evolution is mentioned. The series of primates going from chimp, to hominid to modern man. This is like that only featuring matoran.I plan on doing one for each of the six basic elements, but Ice is my favorite element so I tried it first. Constructive comments are welcome I'd like to improve this as I work through the other elements. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ptah/Ascent/Ice/ascent_1_1.jpgThis second picture comes at if from a different angle. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ptah/Ascent/Ice/ascent_2_1.jpg Do no post images over 500kB. -B6

Edited by Black Six

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

Oh I like this. I'm familier with the Ascent of Man. I really like this. I'm pretty sure during some of the BZP reviews, they compared that set with previous sets of that element. Really nice on how you stuck to the basic 6 transformations of man in the original one and only put 6 in this one. I also really love that second shot. Seems cool to me and I can't wait for the Air one. :)~Gravity

Thanks for the love. I'll be sure to work on the Air next. I'll have to get creative for the matoran 2.0. We'll see.

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg