Favorite animated shows

Geardirector

As someone who prefers cartoons to live-action shows, I'm fairly well-versed in the world of animated entertainment.Anway, just list your top 5 animated shows, and a brief reason for why you like them.5. Star Wars: The Clone WarsThis show is pretty much my favorite of all cartoons running today, I love the stories and the new characters, Rex, Ahsoka etc. etc.This show pulls off what a huge chunk of SW's expanded universe fails to do: be FUN4. FillmoreGreat messages, great characters, great stories told from a kid's view of the world, wholly unrealistic (why do they always run? It makes no sense). It didn't talk down to its audience and took them seriously instead.3. Justice LeagueDo I NEED to defend this one.2. Avatar: The Last AirbenderAgain, what can I say that hasn't been said already.1. The Spectacular Spider-ManI don't care that the animation is bad, the show got everything right. It is the single best Spider-Man product outside the comics.Your turn.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

5- Dragons: Riders of BurkA pretty good show. I enjoyed the film, and though the animation isn't as good, it's a rock-solid show.4- Star Wars: The Clone WarsIt's Star Wars. What other reason do I need? :P3- Transformers: PrimeA good, action-packed show with twists, turns, and the best iteration of Starscream to date.2- Soul EaterI laughed, I cried, I gasped. It's a great, fun show, a good plot, and it's made by Bones!1- Teen TitansBest. Show. Ever. I still watch it, even though it was cancelled back in '05. Can't wait for Teen Titans GO!

I admit I haven't watched an animated show in ages...Anyway, at number 5, we have The Power Puff Girls. Like My Little Pony but about 23 times better.At number 4, we have Teen Titans. The characters were great and zany, and their adventures apart from boring old leader Robin were always fun.At number 3, we have Dexter's Laboratory. Anyone who thinks that an episode involving a giant burrito and death isn't funny needs to have their head fixed.At number 2, we have Tom and Jerry. Violent, cartoony, violent, silly, violent, it's amazing.At number 1, we have Samurai Jack. It's so beautifully drawn and simply animated. It's amazing.

Spider-Man(90s series)It was bad ######, and actually had cool storyline, and was very close to the old comics.Aqua Teens whatever the name is nowIt's a show about talking foods that's funny, and isn't too stupid.MetalocalypseIt's brutal.Wolverine and the X-MenThe plot was very interesting, and we were going to get Deadpool. :/My Little Pony G3Loljk this suckedFiMI don't know why I like it, but I do.

I ain't ranking them. >Gravity Falls Beautiful animation, perfect writing, funny, with an interesting overarching plot. Etcetera.>Panty & Stocking with GarterbeltIt is a perverse parody of western animation. With angels who fight with their underwear. And it's Gainax. Enough said.>The Powerpuff Girls It is brutal. It's charming. It's FiM with all the friendship shtuff replaced by Bubbles. >Adventure Time with Finn and JakeHighly developed characters, rich setting, great writing, great songs.>Ben 10 OmniverseBumper Robinson as JuryRigg

AXKP5KC.png