Flame Beast

Yet another MOC from the downtime. The first version was a quickie, and I set it aside for a bit as I worked on the Tokotoru. Around the time I built Tatoru, I went back and put a little more thought into its construction, beefing it up to try and match the size of its claws. For some odd reason, I see both versions as separate MOCs, so I'm posting both. Enjoy as usual :hau:.The first version: Pose 1Pose 2FrontSideBackThe second version:Pose that kinda says "Come at me, bro"Striking pose close-upStriking pose fullChargingFrontSideBack

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

Version 1 is kind of meh, just because it's so simple. Version 2, however, is very nice. I love the character. The waist is very nice and works well with that type of leg connection. The keetorange feet on the legs stick out alot, but you do need something there to bulk them up. Are there any other options? I can't decide whether I like or hate the silver bits. They look cool, and aren't used too much, but they also break up a promising orange-and-red color scheme. Either way, this is a very cool MOC.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I like both versions, but I prefer the second one. It seems bulkier and tougher, like a fiery beast should be. The colours are great in both, I have never seen the idea to use fists to attaach legs before. 8.5/10

I would have used normal hand/ankle/neck pieces, but they didn't fill out the area as well. The Glatorian fists worked perfectly there.

Version 1 is kind of meh, just because it's so simple. Version 2, however, is very nice. I love the character. The waist is very nice and works well with that type of leg connection. The keetorange feet on the legs stick out alot, but you do need something there to bulk them up. Are there any other options? I can't decide whether I like or hate the silver bits. They look cool, and aren't used too much, but they also break up a promising orange-and-red color scheme. Either way, this is a very cool MOC.

Coincidentally, I was considering revamping it yet again because I was also concerned about the spindly legs compared to the bulky top half, along with the color distribution and such. Granted, most of my parts were being taken up by this little project, which has been long since been dismantled. Even between the two MOCs I've currently got built, I shouldn't have any problems addressing this.

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

• 2 weeks later...