Redguard

No, not the Skyrim race.Finally finished this WIP. My first major moc that I used a lot of hero factory pieces with for a nice, sleek look.Sorry for a few blurry pictures.thumbnail.jpgNormal viewOn one kneeAction poseVictory! (plus back view)RestingI'm very pleased with how he turned out. I was really lazy with the legs though. And speaking of Skyrim, I was actually a bit inspired by the Dwemer when I built him. ~U_K~

alienbanner.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
That head works surprisingly well for how simple it looks.
True, true.The whole MOC has got a nice design and, yes, I came here just because Redguard made me think about Skyrim. And it does remind me of Dwemers.It's been worth to come here. Nice color scheme ( it's one of my favorites ), simple and good-looking design. If I were you, I'd have tried to make another way to put the shield in his hand, I never liked this one. But, hey, it's just me, so...Whatever, very good job. 9.7/10

Not the skyrim race... but it certainly needs to be one.This is a pretty sweet MOC. The arms, staff and head all have a pretty neat construction, and they certainly look cool. Legs seem a bit too short for the body, but that's probably just me.About 8/10

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

That head works surprisingly well for how simple it looks.
True, true.The whole MOC has got a nice design and, yes, I came here just because Redguard made me think about Skyrim. And it does remind me of Dwemers.It's been worth to come here. Nice color scheme ( it's one of my favorites ), simple and good-looking design. If I were you, I'd have tried to make another way to put the shield in his hand, I never liked this one. But, hey, it's just me, so...Whatever, very good job. 9.7/10
Do not post in topics in BBC past 20 days from the last post.Revived topic closed.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert