Dupe Notifications

Dralcax

I have one question before we ultimately call this a glitch in the system, do you still have both the notifications after exiting your browser? If so, then it was most likely a glitch from your web browser. Sometimes pages can be interrupted by some kind of process going on and thus don't load completely. So if that's the case, it may not have had time to add on a different notification before it was interrupted. If exiting your browser works, it may have been a glitch on BZP or your computer as well. But if this isn't the case, then Emile would be right, it's just a glitch in the system.-Rez

Edited by -Reznas-

I have one question before we ultimately call this a glitch in the system, do you still have both the notifications after exiting your browser? If so, then it was most likely a glitch from your web browser. Sometimes pages can be interrupted by some kind of process going on and thus don't load completely. So if that's the case, it may not have had time to add on a different notification before it was interrupted. If exiting your browser works, it may have been a glitch on BZP or your computer as well. But if this isn't the case, then Emile would be right, it's just a glitch in the system.-Rez
You could be right, perhaps more than I do. But how would you explain the two different times? One is 4 minutes before the real post time.

You could be right, perhaps more than I do. But how would you explain the two different times? One is 4 minutes before the real post time.
If I recall, one of the notifications is marked with the exact same time as the actual post, so the other notification could be another post at a different designated time that didn't load properly on the page.-Rez Edited by -Reznas-

It's also possible that your post was quoted twice in the same post, and the post was edited to remove the second quote. I'm been experiencing the same problem, though, and that's what it seemed to be.
That could be possible, but the post that was mentioned in this question was never edited. I checked it, and there were no edits made to it whatsoever.-Rez

It could be that the member tried to double post -- if done too soon, the board merges the two posts together, but it may have come out as two posts in your notification log. Not sure. It's also very likely it's just a glitch in the system.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender