Been A While...

Lewaswingin

Hi everybody,Been a long time since I was last on the forum. Many many happy memories from these (e)walls. Just found my old Bricklink account from an old post I made about 7 years ago - how great is that? http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=lewaswinginI was wondering if someone could fill me in on what's been happening in the world of Bionicle since, well, pretty much Metro Nui and the 2nd Bionicle film?And what's happening on the forum at the moment?Cheers,LS

LewaswinginIt's been a while for me, so this might not make any sense. Also, spoiler alert.2005: Metru nui is ruined and taken over by spider creatures. Toa Metru turn into infected versions of themselves. Also features a set with boobs?2006: Story returns to the present. Matoran return to Metru Nui and start repairs. Turaga Dume and Nuju find out that Mata Nui is dying. The Turaga send the Nuva on a mission to find the Mask of Life on Voya Nui, which will save Mata Nui's life. Jaller notices that the Nuva are gone, and the Turaga won't tell him where they are so he leaves for Voya Nui with his own team via a different route. Along the way they all turn into Toa with lightning powers along with their elemental powers. They face opposition in the form of the piraka and Brutaka.2007: They go underwater. They transform into the Toa Mahri so they can breathe underwater and fight Barakki (spelling wrong). Didn't really pay attention.2008: Tahu Nuva transform again. Mask of Life transforms into a toa-like form. We meet some light matoran and some infected matoran, along with some of Makuta's species. Mata Nui is actually a robot hidden in plain sight but Makuta took over his body. Metru Nui was his brain. Mata Nui was his head that grew life for some reason.2009: We go another planet. Mata Nui is a toa? There are Agori. I honestly stoppped paying attention.2010. Bionicle stars. Makuta and Mata Nui have a mecha fight. Line ends.

Starting a new comic series soon.

If you're lost on current Bionicle story, the best place to go is probably the BS01 wiki. The Timeline section may be especially helpful to you.As for current forum happenings, there's a bunch of contests going along right now...
Yeah, BZP nowadays mostly revolves around the BBC, RPG, CoT, General Discussion, and S&T Forums.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

LewaswinginIt's been a while for me, so this might not make any sense. Also, spoiler alert.2005: Metru nui is ruined and taken over by spider creatures. Toa Metru turn into infected versions of themselves. Also features a set with boobs?2006: Story returns to the present. Matoran return to Metru Nui and start repairs. Turaga Dume and Nuju find out that Mata Nui is dying. The Turaga send the Nuva on a mission to find the Mask of Life on Voya Nui, which will save Mata Nui's life. Jaller notices that the Nuva are gone, and the Turaga won't tell him where they are so he leaves for Voya Nui with his own team via a different route. Along the way they all turn into Toa with lightning powers along with their elemental powers. They face opposition in the form of the piraka and Brutaka.2007: They go underwater. They transform into the Toa Mahri so they can breathe underwater and fight Barakki (spelling wrong). Didn't really pay attention.2008: Tahu Nuva transform again. Mask of Life transforms into a toa-like form. We meet some light matoran and some infected matoran, along with some of Makuta's species. Mata Nui is actually a robot hidden in plain sight but Makuta took over his body. Metru Nui was his brain. Mata Nui was his head that grew life for some reason.2009: We go another planet. Mata Nui is a toa? There are Agori. I honestly stoppped paying attention.2010. Bionicle stars. Makuta and Mata Nui have a mecha fight. Line ends.
Thanks for the rundown.Anyway, not much else to discuss here. Guess we'll close this down.

Yo.