Some Questions About Kanohi

Toa Nekar

Hello, just got a few questions.#1. Is the blue Miru rare?#2. What colors did the prototype Ruru/Matatu come in?Thanks, any feedback is appreciated!-Nekar

EDIT: Would anyone know which gold Kraahkan is rarer, 4 or 6 holed?

Edited by Toa Nekar

VV PM me if you have any of these masks! VV

6lyjLOL.png

1. No.

2. Ruru came in light green, green, trans-dark blue, and yellow. I suppose it would have come in dark gray as well on any prototype Whenua sets, but I've never seen pictures. Same for the Matatu, aside from any potential prototype Nuju sets, I don't think I've seen any.

If you mean the misprint rue and matatu, then, the ruru is red, brown, green, white, blue, and the matatu is red, black, brown, green, white, blue, also as a side note, the kaukau also came in two misprint colors, yellow, and light blue (both transparent) and if you plan on obtaining them I would seriously recommend using bricklink ASAP, as I have found the rue and matatu in multiple colors on there last night for under $10 (even some at less then $2 which is unbelievable, seeing that they are valued around $20 a piece (I've heard $10-$60 each) the kaukau is the most expensive, usually yellow)

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

If you mean the misprint rue and matatu, then, the ruru is red, brown, green, white, blue, and the matatu is red, black, brown, green, white, blue, also as a side note, the kaukau also came in two misprint colors, yellow, and light blue (both transparent) and if you plan on obtaining them I would seriously recommend using bricklink ASAP, as I have found the rue and matatu in multiple colors on there last night for under $10 (even some at less then $2 which is unbelievable, seeing that they are valued around $20 a piece (I've heard $10-$60 each) the kaukau is the most expensive, usually yellow)

Wow, thank you so much! That completely answered my question. I've also seen them on brick link and I will be buying a few tomorrow :D

6lyjLOL.png

As far as I know, a krahkaan with 6 holes is rarer, but the mold was changed in 2003, I'm not sure if there is a 6 hole krahkaan in gold, there is however 2 different gold krahkaan, since that year they switched to the warm gold of 2006-2012, you can get tha krahkaan in the same gold as 03' takanuva, or in warm gold like 06' brutaka (the latter is more expinsive)

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

As far as I know, a krahkaan with 6 holes is rarer, but the mold was changed in 2003, I'm not sure if there is a 6 hole krahkaan in gold, there is however 2 different gold krahkaan, since that year they switched to the warm gold of 2006-2012, you can get tha krahkaan in the same gold as 03' takanuva, or in warm gold like 06' brutaka (the latter is more expinsive)

Ok, thanks, thats what I thought.

6lyjLOL.png