Different types of kraahkan

Hello all, so I have a simple question. How many different types of kraahkan are there? Also how many colors? I've seen the four, five and six holed kraahkan. But what about the gun metal version?I just want to make a list so I can complete my collection.Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

From BS01:

The Kanohi Kraahkan has been released in four different forms. The first was released with the 2003 Teridax set. It was the first mask to feature two separate faces - one that fits over Teridax's head, and one that fits over a face like that of a Toa.

The second was released in late 2003 in the same set. This type was nearly identical, the difference being the number of slits at the bottom of the mask. This version had four instead of the earlier's six. It was again made available in the 2005 Tower of Toa playset in gold, used for the Kahgarak's head, and later in the Makuta Icarax set released in 2008. The gold iteration came in two shades depending on the time of production, with earlier models using a duller shade and later models using a brighter color.

The third form was released in the special edition Takutanuva set, and was advertised as a movie version. It was designed to look more like its movie counterpart.

The fourth version was released in the Ultimate Dume set and was also advertised as a movie version. This mask attached to the top of the head via two axles situated behind the head. It covered only the upper half of the set's face, like a helmet.

Hope that's the answer you were looking for! :)

Very helpful, but what about the gun metal kraahkan I've been hearing about?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well, there's the six-holed black one that came with Makuta. Then there was the gold one that came in the Tower of Toa set, that I think came in either the Takanuva gold or the Brutaka gold, and that I believe had four holes. And there was the four-holed black one from the Icarax set. I don't know about prototypes, but this photo here of what I think is an early prototype Kongu Inika seems to show a silver version.

Then there were the other two versions of the Kraahkan. There was the "movie edition" mask that came in the Takutanuva set, and the mask that came in the Ultimate Dume set.

I believe that's all of them.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.