Accidentally deleted all my progress on Wii Bionicle Heroes

Toa Zaz

So, I had beaten all the Piraka levels and the Vezon level, and fully upgraded all the Toa, and I'd gone through and completed the first level 100%, when it said something like "override previous save" and I though I was saving my new progress, but I ended up losing everything. Is there any way to recover all that progress or do I have to play through all over again?

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

A few problems here, but the biggest one is "Why are you playing the Wii version instead of the GCN version?" But unfortunately, the data is gone, unless you kept a backup on an SD card or something. Luckily, the game is only 6-8 hours to get back to that point. I WAS able to find a save file that's gotten every Toa upgraded, as well as every level beaten, but is only 30% complete the whole game. Not sure how many of the canisters you had, but it's pretty close, I think. It's PAL, but I can link you to it if you want, or I can try to look for a tool to convert the save from PAL to NTSC if you want.

If it makes you feel any better, when I was just a young kid, I corrupted my save data for PS2 when I was 95% done the game, so your problem here is nothing to me. I was missing just a few canisters, and had to replay the entire game.

And I'm stupid enough to be playing through the game now AGAIN for 100%.

Bionicle Heroes, from what I've seen, is just like any other game where if you delete all saved data you can't recover it. Unless you backed it up to an SD card, which I'm not even sure you can do. :v

Yeah if you used two secrete sd cards the first when you earned it all the second when you deleted it plug in chip one and it should regain all memory if not I'm not a guru at this and the only versions i have is the DS version and it saves a different way and when I owned the gameboy it to saved different also so worst case beat those piraka back to the rock they came frome

:voyanui: