BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Iegasa

Upon greeting one resident of the hospital, along with others, Iegasa made his way to the desk, nodding politely to the receptionist as he quietly dropped the box of tea leaves he had been assigned to deliver onto the side of the desk, away from those making appointments as to not obstruct their work.

IC: Krios

A toa, red mostly but with markings of black and silver and eyes of soft pink, greeted me. I found myself at odds in answering, still tired of foot from helping Cetis reach the hospital. He wore a huna, a classic mask which often indicated those of more shady character. One could never make stereotypes though. I had the misfortune of too often judging a kanohi's power by its shape and dealt with the repercussions; time gave me wisdom and so I attempted to hold of from thinking the toa anything but a messenger, by the bundle under his arms.

"Hello to you as well," I replied, uncrossing my legs but remaining seated on the stone benches carved out of the wall for waiting.

IC:

"Hey baby, how's it going?"

Rune's eyes flickered to the spokesman only briefly before returning to their steady scrutinization of the countertop in front of her. She topped off her glass, and slapped it back down with only a bit of white froth remaining at the bottom.

She turned to the Po-Toa next to her, beaming.

"Call me that again and I'll have your head fried and fed to my pet muaka."

She placed a few widgets next to her glass and made her exit, scarf tails rippling behind her. The Toa of Stone called out to her indecipherably as the door closed behind her with a pleasant tinkling of its bell.

Drunken moron.

The Toa of Lightning had had little luck finding work in Ko-Koro. From aggravating Inn prices, to flakey black-marketer's, to the Akiri's assassination, she'd had her fair share of the Koro. Now that the lockdown had been lifted she was free to go.

I look forward to waking up in the morning without having to thaw my .

She continued on her way, taking in the fancy mansions of the rich, as well as the impressive military fortifications that bordered the Koro. It was a crisp afternoon, and Mount Ihu's monumental peak could be seen against the clear blue sky above.

The guards let her pass without much trouble, and Rune was finally on the other side of the wall, alone in the bleak drifts of Ko-Wahi once again. The Dark Walk's gaping maw greeted her, but she forged ahead unphased. She was headed south towards Le-Koro.

Home. Oh, how I have missed the rustle of the leaves, the buzz of insects, and even the foul smell of the Fau Swamp.

OOC: Rune to Le-Wahi

IC: Krios

Caught up in the moment of meeting this forward toa I almost stated I was morose and hungry, but then my better senses as a con came to the foreground of my reptilian consciousness. "I've had a long journey bringing my wounded friend Cetis to this hospital. I'm worried for her."

IC: Checking himself in like it was just another day on the job (kinda was), Kellin cheerfully grinned as the receptionist pointed out that they couldn't keep him away for more than a month.

"You know what they say, can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs."

This was accompanied by a small shift in weight to accommodate a DHM ( That's Kellinic for "Descriptive Hand Motion"), an an inward wince. Truth of the matter is, he often managed to make his a job fun and exciting omelette, but...

Sucks when the eggs are your own self.

Well, it was a bit late in life to be complaining about that. He was just gonna thank his stars that he hadn't outright broken anything yet and keep on trucking. After all, people depended on him to keep the place warm, right? Well, maybe not entirely, but he still did his fair part. If nothing else, you can't go wrong with keeping yourself and your friend living comfortably and happy. You just can't. Fact of nature right there. Even if it meant his short walk down to the stone bench was more a ginger hobble every so often, it still was worth it in his eyes.

Speaking of that bench, holy karz was it frosty. He instinctively shivered, feeling goosebumps run all across his spine and out to the rest of his body.

"No wonder why people always identify me by this thing..." he muttered, slightly adjusting his scarf, which honestly stuck out like a sore thumb in the first place but the point being "Gotta wear it everywhere."

Fabric set to maximum warmth, he glanced over at the other denizens of the bench, catching the tail end of the conversation.

"She'll be fine!" he said, the picture of confidence and faith. "They got a great team here, I bet she'll be all patched up in no time flat!"

Well...

"What happened to her?" he asked after a moment's studying the ceiling and revising his stance on the issue.

He wasn't always incapable of playing it safe, y'know. Might as well see if he could learn a thing or two.

helo frens

IC: "See?" He crowed with a smirk, confidence aptly restored. "Whatever did happen, she'll be just fine. They fix me up all the time here, They'll handle it so fast you wouldn't even know you were here!"

Folding his arms in a sterling image of confidence, he leaned back into the bench, ignoring the chilly stone eating into his back because, hey, gotta keep up appearances.

helo frens

IC: "Preach, man. Warmth trumps everything here. S'how I make a living." Kellin said with what he thought to be a sage nod, bringing the cup to his lips.

Ooooh yeah, let that warmth flow through you.

Nice flavor, too.

helo frens

IC: "Yeah, definitely. Especially here, y'know? Coffee serves twice the purpose back in Onu. Gets me goin' and warms me up. Can't live without it."

Hooold up, buddy.

Kellin stopped and thought for a moment.

Are you sure you should have said that? You've seen the debates. Stuff gets VICIOUS. He could take that the wrong way. I mean, we like coffee more, yeah, but we like tea too.

"Tea's good too, though. More an evening thing, after the work's all done."

Nice save. SS Kellin, holding steady.

helo frens

IC: "Yeah, I mean, you gotta have that kick in butt to wake yourself up early enough to make a trip out to the mountains where I find the best heatsone. I honestly don't know how Cancer does it, he hates coffee." Kellin added, pulling his scarf down a tad further to avoid spillage. Last thing he wanted was some splotch on that wonderfully handsome yellow, which just so happened to match his eyes. You can't allow that kind of perfection to be messed with. It'd be criminal.

helo frens

IC: "Oh yeah, he's my buddy. Coolest Ussal to ever live. I'm pretty sure he's saved my life like a dozen times, or something." Kellin said, with understandable but still somewhat concerning pride. His confident, bordering on cocky grin only grew as it shifted to genuine appreciation. "Can't live without him, I'd do something dumb like dive into a bear cave on day one."

helo frens

IC: "Oh, that's good. Always good when people make things peaceful. Grudges are completely the wrong way to go, things are toxic." he said in possibly the wisest statement of his day, taking another sip of tea whilst nodding with approval. He lowered the cup with the same cheery grin. "I'm glad for you, man. Too many people manage to make a fight of stupid things."

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC: "Hey, if it helps, it helps." Kellin countered. In his mind, if it was faster way of getting it done, no reason not to. Maybe he just didn't know much about powers but he didn't see how that took away from his point.

helo frens

IC: Kapuru

Kapuru wandered the streets of Ko-Koro, looking for work as a mercenary. Ko-Koro looked very different when he had last seen it, since he spent several years living alone in the drifts. All the spots he knew where to get work were gone, and he felt like an outsider.

OOC:

Open for interaction

EDIT:

IC: Not finding any work in Ko-Koro, Kapuru traveled to Onu-Koro hoping he would have better luck there.

OOC: Kapuru to Onu

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC:

Riaril whistled sharply at the ragtag group congregated by the bench. It was a cold morning, even by comparison in Ko-Wahi, and the doctor pulled up the high collar of her coat around her jaw while her eyes swept over the Vortixx, Toa, and then settled on the s De-Matoran grinning at her irreverently.A raspy sigh escaped her, and she pulled off her gloves to properly grab and light a cigarette. Only when she'd taken three steady exhales did she look up and speak.

"Which one of you's with the patient?" she asked. Is it you, Kellin? No. That crab of yours would be here if it was you. And you'd probably be bleeding everywhere.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "I'll be your patient any time, Doc~" Kellin sing-songed, smile only widening when Ria shot him her patented "Not-Now-Kellin" look. It was an icy gaze that would chill the hearts of most men, but Kellin, being Kellin, was not most men.

"Nah, I'm here on my own, this is the guy you're looking for." he said, nudging the Vortixx on the shoulder by way of reeeaching around in front of Iegasa.

"You're gonna take good care of her, right?" he asked, only half seriously, more for Krios's sake than anyone else's. He'd had Cancer drag him in here, bleeding all over the place, before this visit.

Of course she was. Ria was many things. A cyclops, a chainsmoker, a foxy lady with a kind heart and a snarky demeanor. But most of all?

She was a spanking good doctor.

He knew better than to actually doubt her.

helo frens