Hobbit Game in the Works

Gaming site Polygon <a href='http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/22/5133238/report-lego-the-hobbit-coming-next-year-for-all-major-platforms' target='offsite'>has a story</a> revealing that a LEGO game based on The Hobbit movies is in the works. Apparently the 2014 LEGO Hobbit sets have an ad on the back hinting at such a game. My guess is that it would likely be timed to coincide with the third movie. With as fun as the LEGO Lord of the Rings game was, I'm sure this will be a blast too!View the full article

Unless it's vastly different from LotR, I think I'll skip this one. LotR was boring, not funny (they tried but failed horribly), and just not fun to play after a while.

I dunno. I was playing on the Wii version, and that was extremely glitchy (I think TT Games really didn't do a good job testing their Wii Games after LEGO Indiana Jones 2) so maybe others had an out-of-this-world blast playing this game.