Looking for Hero Factory stuff

Scrash

so yeah i kinda accidentally got into hero factory recently (whoops) and need to play a lot of catch up

for now, though, i mainly wanna track down the Breakout waves, and work my way back from there. asking around here 'cause Amazon and Bricklink aren't too friendly with asking prices (i'm not really looking to pay more than the set's retail price plus shipping)

anyways, so these are the sets I'd like to pick up. i don't need the bags, but i'd prefer to have the sets complete with instructions unless otherwise noted. (also items in bold are sorta priority wants):

• 6222 Core Hunter
  • 6229 XT4
  • also this isn't a set, rather a sorta odd request, but you know how when the Hero Recon Team was a thing you had the option to build a hero with that super special blended black/silver 2.0 chest piece? yeah, i'd like to track one of those down too.

so yeah, if you've got one or more of these please let me know either via pm or a post here. thanks for stopping by

Edited by giantpurplejerkface

plop

I have a lot of those sets, all i just need to do is find the instructions and rebuild them.

I'll maybe rebuilding Toxic Reapa or Surge but note that the Toxic Reapa set may will have crack foot and it will be $99.00.... jk :P , but for real it will just be the same price as the original but 1 or 2 dollers less with no shipping because i don't do shipping at all.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

wait, sorry, what do you mean you "don't do shipping"?

He walks to your house and delivers the items you bought from him bc he doesnt do shipping :P

But in all honesty I might have some of the sets your looking for as well but i would have to rebuild them since i sorta stored them away. Whenever ShadowWolf and you make a deal let me know the sets you'll be missing so maybe I can fill the gap :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have an absolute buttload of spare HF cladding. Interested?

Edited by Tahkuta

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

bumpin cause i still want a Core Hunter. i can live without instructions as long as the dude's complete

(ditto for XT4)

I have an absolute buttload of spare HF cladding. Interested?

sorry, i'm not really into the whole mocing thing right now. just lookin for the standard retail stuff.

Edited by giantpurplejerkface

plop