Giant Swamp Lizard Refference

I've been trying to find a Rahi to make for a MOC Contest and while I was searching for ideas on BS01, I stumbled upon a Rahi named "Giant Swamp Lizard". It had no page dedicated to itself and it's only description was that it resided in Le-Koro.

I would like to build it, but I would like to know what BIONICLE related media it came from.

Edited by Heehvan

Tahu reached the top of the barrier and looked at Lewa as if his brother Toa had turned into a giant swamp lizard. "I am beginning to wonder, Lewa, if the Toa of Air has too much of it in his head. What idea?"

From BIONICLE Chronicles 4: Tales of the Masks, in a scene where Lewa is trying to tell Tahu his outlandish plan to stop Nuhvok-Kal.

That's the only reference the lizard got. I'm the one who originally added it to BS01, glad to indirectly inspire your MOC. :)

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Tahu reached the top of the barrier and looked at Lewa as if his brother Toa had turned into a giant swamp lizard. "I am beginning to wonder, Lewa, if the Toa of Air has too much of it in his head. What idea?"

From BIONICLE Chronicles 4: Tales of the Masks, in a scene where Lewa is trying to tell Tahu his outlandish plan to stop Nuhvok-Kal.

That's the only reference the lizard got. I'm the one who originally added it to BS01, glad to indirectly inspire your MOC. :)

Thanks for the reffernce!

Ninja'd...

Though what moc contest are you referring to if i may ask?

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link with the site's rules and all. It's a contest held for Revamps of Rahi from 2001-2003 story arc. I don't know if the Swamp Lizard will make it into the contest, but I'm still gonna make it.

Edited by Heehvan

*nods*

Yeah better to be safe than sorry on that regard. I just did not know if it was a contest i missed the announcement for on bzpower but it does not sound as though it was.

Though i guess since your question is answered staff shall be heading here soon.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Looks like this is answered, but I'm curious about the contest. Why don't you PM me the link and I'll make sure it's safe? Others here might be interested to enter it too. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Looks like this is answered, but I'm curious about the contest. Why don't you PM me the link and I'll make sure it's safe? Others here might be interested to enter it too. :)

I have PMed you the link, it should be in your inbox any time now.

EDIT: Link to contest: http://custombionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Custom_BIONICLE_Wiki:Rahi_Building_Contest I don't suggest you go to the chat room without an admin or moderator online, the people are nice there, but this is just in case things get hairy since chat rooms can be unpredictable.

Edited by Collector1

Thanks. Okay, since question is answered, topic will now be closed. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)