Toa Uhat

Toa Kayn

Well, after a large amount of inactivity, I present Toa Uhat.

Front

Side The armor is from a Power Miners set.

Face He isn't really supposed to be wearing the mask of light. It is supposed to be a powerless version, sort of like the copper Huna. Notice the paint, I didin't personally do that but I thought it made the mask look worn and part of something commemorative.

Toa Tool The center of the tool is, surprisingly, meant to be one of Tahu's swords in my story Uhat is in.

Conan the Barbarian pose This shot is self explanatory.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

The basic Inika build is always a safe starting point when creating Toa. The colour scheme is a little messy, with the lime green, black, silver, and gold (though you did say it was supposed to reflect the commemorative idea of the Huna). Also not sure as to the different armor on the arms... maybe if the colours were more balanced it would make sense, since I know suits of armor are not always symetrical.

Props though on a custom weapon, and adding the cape gives good flair.

Edit: Just noticed that Uhat is backwards for Tahu. :P

Edited by Torran

The basic Inika build is always a safe starting point when creating Toa. The colour scheme is a little messy, with the lime green, black, silver, and gold (though you did say it was supposed to reflect the commemorative idea of the Huna). Also not sure as to the different armor on the arms... maybe if the colours were more balanced it would make sense, since I know suits of armor are not always symetrical.

Props though on a custom weapon, and adding the cape gives good flair.

Edit: Just noticed that Uhat is backwards for Tahu. :P

Thanks for your opinions :D. I'm capable of making better builds but this and some other in particular are purposely simple so I can easily manipulate them when making a short-short movie with them. As for the armor on the arms, I usually have a-symmetrical armor if the Toa is dual wielding with a Sword/Gun combo.

I couldn't find the official capes from mine and my friends Karzy set so I hat to cut a piece out of an old hoodie :P

There is also a very specific reason why Uhat (oo-hat) is Tahu backwards but I'd rather not give something sort of cool away.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended