Ignis and Pyram Gunmen

Hello, one and all!

Today I present a project hours in the making,

With a result that can only be described as amazingly average!

Ladies and Mentlegen, I give you...

IGNIS

a5QiEYW.jpg

zDXKTvz.jpg

uNzbuss.jpg

AND

MpmwtMl.jpg

PYRAM

pKkd1DU.jpg

mOh606V.jpg

ZU9sVUN.jpg

APART, THESE POWERFUL GUNMEN ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF FIGHTING THEIR ENEMIES. HOWEVER, WHEN COMBINED, THEY FORM A POWER GREATER THAN ANY SINGLE GUNMEN.

TOGETHER, THEY ARE...

drumroll.gif

BuzYDPv.jpg

IGNIS PYRAM!

DZemeX8.jpg

yVOKjk0.jpg

zU2zPQn.jpg

Xo5gCON.jpg

WAIT A SECOND! WHAT'S THIS?!

Clk2VXt.jpg

A CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!

73amjb1.jpg

IT'S THE FUSION MACH 5 FROM THE TITANS VS MONSTERS CONTEST! THIS POWERFUL MONSTER IS MADE OUT OF 5 MONSTERS COMBINED!

PqKpVn4.jpg

DOES IGNIS PYRAM HAVE ANY HOPE OF WINNING?!

btvjzAk.jpg

Any hope of winning? Just who the Karzahni...

ns3dFIM.jpg

Do you think I am?!

EH. HE'LL PROBABLY BE FINE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Okay, first off, if you can't tell what anime this MOC is based off of, just watch this. If that still didn't tip you off, just read the tags.

More observant viewers may note that a good chunk of Pyram is actually from my BBCC #66 entry. I just figured what remained of it would work well with the aesthetics.

Speaking of which, I couldn't add a cockpit to Pyram without making it look awkward, so I left it out entirely. It still has the Shadow Leech in it from before, though, so that could count.

Also, trying to build something to convert a Toa Mata body into a cockpit? Not easy.

You can view the full album, including high-def pictures, right over here.

Comments? Questions? Criticisms?

Leave them all down in the comments ection below, because that's what it's there for!

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Love that anime - it didn't make much sense most of the time, but Kamina was inspirational. :P

Ignis is a cute little mech, and the half-half colouring is well executed. Very reminiscent of Lagann with the pilot on top. I would suggest plating the back a little more so it doesn't look as fragile, though.

Pyram looks a little bit messy, but you do manage to keep the colour balanced. The massive blades are a nice touch. Does Pyram open for a second pilot?

Love that anime - it didn't make much sense most of the time, but Kamina was inspirational. :P

Ignis is a cute little mech, and the half-half colouring is well executed. Very reminiscent of Lagann with the pilot on top. I would suggest plating the back a little more so it doesn't look as fragile, though.

Pyram looks a little bit messy, but you do manage to keep the colour balanced. The massive blades are a nice touch. Does Pyram open for a second pilot?

Unfortunately, I couldn't fit a cockpit into Pyram's design without compromising the aesthetics.

Thanks for the input, though!

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."