Snow Uni-Kitty!

Lyichir

I wanted to take advantage of what might be the last big snowfall of the season, so I went outside and made a snow Uni-Kitty!

1798212_10203162327283497_1543705475_n.j

Front View
Side View
Me with my Creation

I originally intended to use coal or rocks for the face and a carrot for the horn, but since I had neither coal nor carrots I had to sculpt both out of snow. I think it turned out decent anyway!

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Oh man, that is so cool! I love the overall accuracy of the shape of the snow sculpture, but my only problem is the face. Looks a little odd to me. Other than that, this is amazing!

Uni-Kitty's my favorite character in the movie, so this was naturally appealing to me! :)

mindeth the cobwebs

Oh man, that is so cool! I love the overall accuracy of the shape of the snow sculpture, but my only problem is the face. Looks a little odd to me. Other than that, this is amazing!

Uni-Kitty's my favorite character in the movie, so this was naturally appealing to me! :)

Thanks!

The face was incredibly difficult to make, since I didn't have anything with any color to work with, and her face is supposed to be completely flat! I managed to make the face relatively recognizeable, which was the best I could manage. But I agree it's not quite right.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Thanks!

The face was incredibly difficult to make, since I didn't have anything with any color to work with, and her face is supposed to be completely flat! I managed to make the face relatively recognizeable, which was the best I could manage. But I agree it's not quite right.

You're welcome!

I understand that the face was difficult to make. All you had was snow, after all!

mindeth the cobwebs