ReBrick Kicks Off 'Be the Special' Contest

Do you have what it takes to be the 'Special'? LEGO ReBrick thinks you do! They recently kicked off their <a href='http://rebrick.lego.com/en-US/BottomMenu/Blog/02102014-be-the-special.aspx' target='offsite'>Be the Special competition</a> which runs until March 31st. All you have to do is take any LEGO set you have, and build your own creation using only the pieces in the set. There's some great prizes for the three best creations, including a gold-colored Emmet statue and an unannounced set signed by the designer. Go get building!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I already have a few of these built in my unreleased photo collection :P; it would be a shame not to enter. Although I am quite tempted to enter multiple entries, and I can't tell whether it's allowed or not.

Edit: I find that multiple entries are allowed. Excellent.

Edited by fishers64

Hmm. This sounds pretty cool. I might have to do it.

I'm not sure if you have to use all of the pieces of whatever set you use, or not. I would guess that you do, since otherwise someone could just choose the gigantic Millennium Falcon or something of similar size and pretty much build anything.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Hmm. This sounds pretty cool. I might have to do it.

I'm not sure if you have to use all of the pieces of whatever set you use, or not. I would guess that you do, since otherwise someone could just choose the gigantic Millennium Falcon or something of similar size and pretty much build anything.

You definitely don't have to use all the pieces of your chosen set. I do think they'll prefer a model that's on a similar scale to the chosen set, though.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother