Dark Hunter Rahshi Thing

My brother let be borrow his phone so I took some pics of a MOC of mine.

This is more of a *ifailedatmyfirstideasoigaveupandwhippedpeicestogethertomakethis* sort of MOC.

Ugh, pictures never work for me, so I'll just leave a link. http://imgur.com/nauWhNJ,zNLrMoh,jJ6x6Lm,ffggdsC,Kv6Ople,tV0onXv

There are 6 pictures, just click the numbers on top to look at the others.

Yes, The Rahkshi head is damaged. Got it in a lot and I suspect a dog chewed on it. Besides, it gives it a more worn and "battle damaged" look.

I know it is not the greatest, and I am likely going to take it apart and retry. Leave any comments or suggestions, it means alot.

Thanks

-KittehWubbins

Edited by KittehWubbins

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

For a MOC that you stuck together, it is pretty cool.

I would suggest rebuilding it, making the torso more humanlike, but still keeping it as a scorpion.

The tail looks a little short and flimsy, so that could require an update.

Overall, pretty good job!

Keep up the good work!

It reminds me of some of the entries in the official Dark Hunters guidebook, I like it :) It looks really cool both standing up and on all 6 blades/limbs. Kinda reminds me of a scorpion. I feel like the chest is a bit exposed and has some gaps, there's lot's of room to tack on some armor or something to round it out and make it look a little more menacing and wholesome when it's standing on its legs ^^

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Thanks so much for all the feedback! I actually plan on making his back more armored, and his belly more exposed, because you know, every big bad tough boss needs a weak spot. I may take some better pictures with a more subtle background when the real deal is finished. Thanks again everyone

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

He's nice, the limbs and head really make him. I'd recommend making the body more like a sausage rather than a flat shape, it'd really bulk him up when he;s not being a scorpion. Personally I think the tail is okay, but the hand piece thing that holds it on, if that was rotated 90 degrees, or if you added a few more black arms, it'd fit better.