Rumor: Bionicle's return in 2015

Must buy them all... Must embrace my childhood... Must not fall off roof of Hype Train...

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

my nephew is less then a year old and i showed him a m.o.c and he reached for it with amazment in his eyes, he is too young, but he has an older brother who 5. i am going to get both of them into bionicle, eventually.

Don't let them join mega bloks, YOU MUST CONVERT THEM TO LEGO AND BIONICLE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

• Upvote 2

I love this entire community... Everyone's as insane as I am, which makes crazy normal! I've finally found where I belong...

...fused to the roof of the hype train.

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Literally After being a guest all my life on Bzpower, All this hype finally made me wanna make a account. When I see that new Tahu on shelves, I am instantly going to buy it...

Welcome to the website! Now's a great time to join, so congrats on making an account...

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Literally After being a guest all my life on Bzpower, All this hype finally made me wanna make a account. When I see that new Tahu on shelves, I am instantly going to buy it...

Welcome to the website! Now's a great time to join, so congrats on making an account...

Thanks, Btw I love your Youtube videos( Discovered it after looking up some 2015 news). I agree that it's a pretty good time to join now since we will soon get increased productivity on the forums once the sets release and Can't wait to see new fans come and join too!

• Upvote 2

If these rumours prove to be true (which I'm 100% confident they are), then this amazing community can only get better.

It's great to be alive... While fused to a train...

• Upvote 2

Well, I finally made myself an account on this after waaaaay too long of stalking the forum without an account. Hopefully I'll be able to integrate myself into this community quickly (I was not too active online (with anything other than the Spore Forum) during the years BIONICLE was being made, so I hadn't heard about BZP even until the last few years of BIONICLE)

Anyways, the Most Likely Return of BIONICLE...

(MLRB?)

I really don't want to get too excited about it, because even at 17 years old I get really disappointed if something that is going to be awesome doesn't happen (like failing a Driver's test twice).

But I do believe that it will most likely be some sort of continuation, as it will help LEGO keep their older fans (and if done well enough, get new fans) interested. Also, the cool thing is that each of those environments shown on the box fronts exist on the reformed Spherus Magna.

(Anyways, if it does come back, I will buy them all each year the come out, as ever since it ended, I have realized that I wanted at least. 1-2 of EACH BIONICLE that was ever made. :P)

And yeah, as people said a bit earlier, it sucks that a bunch of people are trying to trap Greg in a corner that is no-win for anyone.

Last question, how on Spherus Magna are we going to get a longer train? This one just will not hold enough people, it's already needing people to fuse themselves to the sides to fit guys on.

Online presences (main ones, at least):

DeviantART: Heontris

YouTube: Heontris

Anything else with the name Heontris is also me. As far as I know.

"Don't be a night owl, it gets boring after the first 6 hours." - Me right now

First off, welcome to BZP, Heontris!

Second off, I fused myself to the front of the HYPE TRAIN before it was even full!

Third off, erm,... Mask of Creation to make the train longer?

Fourth off, if this is a fake (Which is like 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% probability), then what's going to happen to the HYPE TRAIN? Will it crash and burn? Or will Omega Tahu save the day?

VBWj75sh.png

Omega Tahu would just suck up the fire in a straw.

(Thanks)

Okay, I just fused myself underneath the train, it's empty so far I think.

WHERE'S ARTAHKA WHEN WE NEED HIM?

If these rumours prove to be true (which I'm 100% confident they are), then this amazing community can only get better.

It's great to be alive... While fused to a train...

First off, welcome to BZP, Heontris!

Second off, I fused myself to the front of the HYPE TRAIN before it was even full!

Third off, erm,... Mask of Creation to make the train longer?

Fourth off, if this is a fake (Which is like 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% probability), then what's going to happen to the HYPE TRAIN? Will it crash and burn? Or will Omega Tahu save the day?

Omega Tahu will be born when the hype train and everyone on it crash into the sun and combine into a mix of nostalgic epicness...  

• Upvote 1

I've been on the roof of the hype train since it left the station. It affords me an excellent view of all of the latecomers throwing themselves onto the tracks or running after us in a desperate attempt to reach the train. And as for Artakha, I think Velika blew him up...

I've been on the roof of the hype train since it left the station. It affords me an excellent view of all of the latecomers throwing themselves onto the tracks or running after us in a desperate attempt to reach the train. And as for Artakha, I think Velika blew him up...

Confirmed story for 2015: Velika blows Artakha up into thousands of spiders that now want the Mask of creation to get revenge, Velika sents the toa nuva back into their mata forms to defeat the spiders along the with voya nui matoran to get the mask............legit....Nope....plausible.....maybe....

Maybe the newcomers (excluding me, as I cannot leave from underneath the train anymore ) should be put to work, extending the train...

(I think I am going to fit right in.... (That slightly worries me))

EDIT: I did not say it twice!

Edited by Heontris

I feel kinda pathetic, the only baseplate I have is a tiny green one... -_-

And now I feel like a noob because I posted in the wrong topic............

And now I feel like a noob because I posted in the wrong topic............
Your doing fine bud. We all make mistakes, except I don't think yours breaks the rules whatsoever, unlike mine *cough* double posting *cough*

EDIT: I'm not even going to try and edit that large mess of quotes, the website acts up so much on my phone....

Edited by UngluedBike
  • Upvote 1

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

my nephew is less then a year old and i showed him a m.o.c and he reached for it with amazment in his eyes, he is too young, but he has an older brother who 5. i am going to get both of them into bionicle, eventually.

Don't let them join mega bloks, YOU MUST CONVERT THEM TO LEGO AND BIONICLE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

i hate mega blocks, the 5year old plays minecraft and i asked him about bionicle, he says he wants to get into it, as for my other nephew he is less then a year old, so he is too young.

Someone needs to take the clip from Super 8 when the car goes head-first into the train, crashes in to it and it's a massive explosion.

Replace the car with BIONICLE 2015 and replace the train with "Hype Train" and replace one of the kids with Greg Farshtey. 

Do it. 

Now.

• Upvote 1

Someone needs to take the clip from Super 8 when the car goes head-first into the train, crashes in to it and it's a massive explosion.

Replace the car with BIONICLE 2015 and replace the train with "Hype Train" and replace one of the kids with Greg Farshtey. 

Do it. 

Now.

I have that perfectly envisioned in my head now....THANK YOU. :)

Edited by Trizzlers
  • Upvote 1

BZPower should have it's own community Youtube channel to celebrate The Return!

• Upvote 3

Well, I think it needs to embrace the Hype Train as well...

• Upvote 2

Anyone watch Game Grumps/Steam Train?

"We Bought too many Bionicles!"

"...Now we've gotta buy some more..."

"SO ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAAAIN!"

"~Choo, Choo!~"

omgbbqitsixrolloutixiloveyourchannelandirememberyourretrobioniclereviewsandtheywereawesomeandyourlegotransformersarethebest

@NatoGreavesy doesn't BZP already have one?

Edit: Ninja'd.

Anyways, I think that TTV already does most anything that BZP would do if it expanded its channel's content.

Edited by MakutaSardrox123
  • Upvote 1

sig.jpg

I've been away from BZpower for a few months. After hearing about the return of BIONICLE, I knew I had to come back. The hype train posts made me glad I did (especially the Spider-Man video. That was beautiful)

By the way, something weird I noticed: around the same time as some of the BIONICLE leaks, there was a leak involving Deadpool test footage. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT. GregF is probably going to make Vezon into Deadpool.

• Upvote 3

The Nerd With a Mouth. The Klingon-Speaking Comedian. The Guy Hoping Not To Get Sued By Marvel. The Guy Who Makes Jokes About Bad Creepypasta Stories. The Guy Who Also Writes About The Truth of BIONICLE...sort of.
Vezpool for president 2016

4352268.jpg

I've been away from BZpower for a few months. After hearing about the return of BIONICLE, I knew I had to come back. The hype train posts made me glad I did (especially the Spider-Man video. That was beautiful)

By the way, something weird I noticed: around the same time as some of the BIONICLE leaks, there was a leak involving Deadpool test footage. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT. GregF is probably going to make Vezon into Deadpool.

Does Greg even like Deadpool?, I guess they're similar, but yeah SOOO MUCH LEAKS!!!...