An old sketch of Faybos in his powered up "Nui" form. The Unity, Duty and Destiny symbol appears on his chest and immense power flows throughout his being. He only attains this point of power near the end of his journey. In this picture, Saski, his love, has fallen after being struck by shadow lightning from Teridax. Can Faybos save her? Can he defeat Teridax? Or will everything succumb to shadow? The_Power_Of_A_Great_Spirit_by_ToaFabsta.jpg

Wow... this is so emotional, despite their faces/masks being quite neutral.You are really good at drawing anatomically correct characters, which brings out the poses even better.I just wished you would shade more, or include larger dark areas. In this piece, it would make the 'power fountain'/nova blast (I don't know how to call it...) stand out more, and make the whole piece even more dramatic.But overall it's really striking, and I really love your way of depicting characters.Nice backstory, too. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)