Where Do I Post Media Planning Topics?

Sukura

Right I'm planning on making an audio drama thingy, and was going to post up a topic soon to ask for voice actors. However, planning topics (which is basically what I'm making) are not allowed in the Music and Movies forum. In this case where should I post said topic? And would this apply to all planning topics?

Attention - I am looking for voice actors for a small bionicle based audio drama. There are 4 main parts available, and of course everyone needs crowds! PM or check on my BZP blog if you are at all interested.

IF the above post/topic is a dupe or violation any BZP rules, then please do not hesitate to close it and inform me.

I love red and blue pins - I don't really think that bionicle is over.

Right I'm planning on making an audio drama thingy, and was going to post up a topic soon to ask for voice actors. However, planning topics (which is basically what I'm making) are not allowed in the Music and Movies forum. In this case where should I post said topic? And would this apply to all planning topics?

I see you've updated your signature, so I'm going to assume you've seen this topic since iPenguin posted.

It goes in your sig, or in your blog.

This is the correct answer. It might not be as effective, admittedly, as a topic, but what it does do is encourage you to post lots (just don't spam!) so that your signature is effectively seen by many here on BZPower. Regarding blogs - this is a prime opportunity to start one! Normally, only Premier Members can start blogs, but as compensation for the recent downtime, Black Six has given Premier perks to all members for about a month. Why not start one up and get your word out there? (And yes, all this does apply to all planning topics.)

But if you have any of content (possibly some examples of what is coming up), you can post the topic in M&M and ask for actors there.

Unfortunately, this would fall under the realm of preview topics, which the M&M rules forbid. Your first statement is absolutely correct, however, and I appreciate your help.Question answered, topic closed.