Predictions on Future Waves

Toa Alvarno

What do you guys predict the future waves (i.e. Summer 2015, Winter 2016, onwards) will be like in sets? Do you think we'll get more of the Barraki, Phantoka, and Mistika treatment with different humanoid, sentient characters with their own backstories, or do you think we'll follow more of the earlier years of Gen 1 with the Bohrok and Vahki, etc.?

• Upvote 1

I'm betting the Protectors will turn into Toa. We'll get a year of adventure with memorable characters such as Protector of Fire - Toa of Fire, Protector of Earth - Toa of Earth, and who could forget Protector of Jungle - Toa of Jungle. I can't wait.

Edited by VampireBohrok

26203.jpg

Pretty much what's in my signature — Except that I don't think normal Rahi are likely so much as i really want there to be some! xD

(I am hoping and expecting Takua/Takanuva as the 'Hero', and Ekimu & Makuta as Titans, although that's partly based off me thinking that LoSS or something else ['via' MoUP] becomes a {bigger} villain. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a 3rd Titan if Wave 1 sells enough, soon enough.)

For reference, if my signature has changed or you have it set to ignore...;

¿Small Rahi/Villains × 6, Large Rahi/Villains × 6, Hero × 1, Titans × 2?

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

it's honestly really hard to say at this point. i think it's somewhat likely we'll see Ekimu and Makuta at some point in the future - maybe not 2015, though. Toa upgrades are almost certain, but the Protectors becoming Toa makes no sense to me. outside of that, i have no guesses.

• Upvote 1