The LEGO Group Gets New Executives

Earlier this year LEGO announced that Mads Nipper, long time employee and Chief Marketing Officer, was leaving the company. After about six months, it seems they have decided the job was too big for one person and have appointed a new CMO and CCO. Loren I. Shuster will be taking on the responsibilities of Chief Commercial Officer and Julia Goldin will be the new Chief Marketing Officer at The LEGO Group. I look forward to the new insights they bring to the company and ways they can make our favorite toys even better!

View the full article

As long as they don't touch bionicle (in it's current state) I don't care what they do.

One of those people is the chief marketing officer. Are you saying that there should be no higher authority on how the new BIONICLE is marketed?

I understand that some people seem to think the higher up the chain you are, the more trouble you're likely to cause for things going on down below, but that's really just a stereotype. People higher up the chain are just as capable of influencing a brand positively as they are of influencing it negatively.

• Upvote 1

As long as they don't touch bionicle (in it's current state) I don't care what they do.

One of those people is the chief marketing officer. Are you saying that there should be no higher authority on how the new BIONICLE is marketed?

I understand that some people seem to think the higher up the chain you are, the more trouble you're likely to cause for things going on down below, but that's really just a stereotype. People higher up the chain are just as capable of influencing a brand positively as they are of influencing it negatively.

What I'm saying is don't change any of the current plans for the theme, they seem to be getting things down perfectly and I don't want anyone screwing it up.

Edited by masterchirox580
  • Upvote 1

It's time to move on.