Airsoft

Fighty

Anybody else play/shoot, etc.? I regularly shoot for target practice, but I live far away from my other airsoft-toting friends so we don't get together for airsoft battles very often. But when we do, they're pretty darn epic.I have a CO2 pistol made by Y&P, M1911 style. I'm hoping to get a fully-automatic CO2-powered MAC11 for Christmas, but we'll see how that goes.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Well electric guns are standard, but a gas M11 should be able to take on most electric guns.As for gear I have a flecktarn uniform, a legit German kevlar helmet (brand new for $90—amazing deal), German load-bearing webbing rig thing (like an H-harness and belt) with appropriate pouches. And a pair of professional-grade goggles and some old US Army boots.I have some cheap knee pads but they're too big so I'm considering getting the Bijan's stuff. The problem there is that they only have them in tan or woodland camo, both of which contrast more than I'd like with flecktarn.Also if you need/want any advice I can do my best to provide it.

Edited by Revolutionary Saint Kothra
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

This is the MAC11 that I was considering purchasing. At $80, it's a lot cheaper than an electric assault rifle, but I'm wondering if I should spend more money and get something that's a little more durable. Plus, its ridiculous rate of fire means that I'll either have to be really good at reloading quickly or invest in a few extra mags.Oh, by the way, what's your opinion on airsoft grenades? Are they worth it, or are they pretty useless to you?

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

@Beal: Dude, that's hilarious.

If the barrel was bigger I might have been able to. I didnt feel like making them bigger.I thought "If I cant modify this thing to shoot nerf, Ill modify it to shoot the bbs harder and further..."Still havnt gotten around to that... Edited by Beal

Doah!

I'vegot a springloaded Famas and a spring loaded pistol.I also have a SOCOM siper rifle but the clip broke and I dont have the correct type of BBs to use it.Not really a hard core player, but I do manege to play from time to time.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1