Gatling Gun Lawn Mower Moc

KZN02

Neat. I would try to make the greys homogeneous (all bluish or all original darks and lights). Such as with the gears on the bottom. Does the crank spin the gun part? Well, while the gatling gun is great, the rest seems more like a rototiller. Maybe setting the bohrok sides flat and using a propeller instead, using wheels and all and attaching the gun, would make it look more Lawn Mower esque. Very creative!a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Neat. I would try to make the greys homogeneous (all bluish or all original darks and lights). Such as with the gears on the bottom. Does the crank spin the gun part? Well, while the gatling gun is great, the rest seems more like a rototiller. Maybe setting the bohrok sides flat and using a propeller instead, using wheels and all and attaching the gun, would make it look more Lawn Mower esque. Very creative!a_peace.png

Yes, it does spin.

The Master of Tediosness

yes! I'm glad this is back! now i dont have to search through the archive to find this.i just noticed that you could "mow" your targets after you shoot them xD

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 2 weeks later...

yes! I'm glad this is back! now i dont have to search through the archive to find this.i just noticed that you could "mow" your targets after you shoot them xD

Well, you do need to clean up the mess you made with the gun.
good point. it would probably make good compost anyway xDnow that i'm looking at it again, it seems more steampunk-ish Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, you do need to clean up the mess you made with the gun.
good point. it would probably make good compost anyway xDnow that i'm looking at it again, it seems more steampunk-ish
Steampunk? I don't see it.

The Master of Tediosness