Bionicle Universe 3D

The Lonesome Wanderer

Bionicle 3Dexplore the world of bionicle, in 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!These maps were made in Google sketch up. You must have Google sketch up installed to view them.finished:voya-nui 1.0odina 0.9I am currently mapping:nothing I will except help for this project. I need some one with google sketch up and the onion dome plugin to help with odina and later marhi-nui.the maps can be downloaded off of my site.http://kidrules.weeb...-up-models.html

Edited by gdfgdfgdfice

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

No offense, but I don't think this qualifies as a game.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I personally think it might be better to export the maps to a more general, popular format, like Blender's .blend (considering most 3D artists here use Blender) so more people will be willing to download it.

I don't have Google Sketchup installed at the moment, though I could be willing to do it just for this. Would you be so kind as to provide a screenshot, just so I know what I'm in for? :)

+1 to this. People like screenshots.BTW, what license are these maps under?

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I personally think it might be better to export the maps to a more general, popular format, like Blender's .blend (considering most 3D artists here use Blender) so more people will be willing to download it.

I don't have Google Sketchup installed at the moment, though I could be willing to do it just for this. Would you be so kind as to provide a screenshot, just so I know what I'm in for? :)

I don't have blender. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/confusedw.gif but screenshot, expect one by tomorrow.what do you mean by license?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

I don't have blender. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/confusedw.gif but screenshot, expect one by tomorrow.what do you mean by license?
By license, I mean what you say people can and cannot do with your artwork. Creative Commons has a very nice license chooser I recommend taking a look at. BTW, Blender is free (and open-source), so you can try it out, if you want.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png