Tmn's Boutique. Where Every Pony Is Chic, Unique And Magnifique

And the outright strangest member of the herd, Toa of Dancing! His cutie mark is a disco ball, but because of his pose, you can't see it. And that is a straitjacket, in case it's hard to tell.Don't ask me what happened to him. I'm guessing he was a dancer until he stuck his finger (hoof?) in a light socket and fried his brains.Anyway, as far as the Alicorn thing goes, I really don't care who wants one. The way I have it figured, it's your imagination, so I'm not gonna argue. My siblings and I broke the "rules" many times when we made MOC's, making a Ga-Matorn turn into a white-and-gold Toa of Time and an eccentric Matoran of basically nothing have the ability to access a mask power of basically everything. That's the fun part about creating new characters. So I personally don't care who wants a "pony god." :P

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

LOL, his expression right there cracked me up! xDSplendid job!

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

He is totally normal and in no way nightmare (dohoho) inducing.As always, an excellent job.Anyways, looks like I'm up next.(The day I upgraded my weapon, too...)MUST EDIT REQUEST FORM QUICKLY.

Thanks for all your compliments, guys, I really, really appreciate it. :biggrin:I tell you what, Razgriz. You should just have the armor and weapons at the highest upgrade they can go. You'll get there eventually. :PAnd for ponies, I probably won't have a new one out until the day after Christmas, because I'll be spending time with family, but I can't guarantee that I won't have one done during that time. But it is most likely. Edited by Toa Mata Pony

Omigosh, I'm number 3 on the list... *iz excited*

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Please welcome the warrior of the herd, Razgriz the Dovahkiin!Yes, he is a Skyrim fan. :PThe armor turned out much better than I expected it to. But the left hind foot is too far tipped than it should be. *shrugs* I've noticed that on a few of my ponies. You'd think I'd learn by now.Enjoy! :D

And here is Emkay's pony, Shutter Stream.We should all ask for this mare's autograph, because she'll make our ponies famous on the screens of Equestria!Getting Ready for the Big Screen Enjoy! :D

Thanks a million for your comments, everypony. :DI really love to see the different personalities in all ponies, from Razgriz's battle-ready unicorn to Toa of Dancing's crazed alicorn. It really brings the ponies and the gallery they're in to life! I love to think of our ponies in the show and how they would go about in Equestria. ^_^

Thanks a million for your comments, everypony. :biggrin:I really love to see the different personalities in all ponies, from Razgriz's battle-ready unicorn to Toa of Dancing's crazed alicorn. It really brings the ponies and the gallery they're in to life! I love to think of our ponies in the show and how they would go about in Equestria. ^_^

Which means Rarity would probably be signing a contract by now with Emkay's pony. :P In all seriousness, she looks amazing. All these ponies are making me even more excited to see how my own turns out. *checks waiting list* Yay, I'm 5th! Hopefully that means it should be done in about two weeks or so! :D (just a guestimate.)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

pretty poneis pretygud wrkoh god i shouldnt tipe when exhaustedbut you get the ideaEDIT: *ahem*Now that I am more coherent...Once again, an excellent, astoundingly show-accurate job.And on the whole "characters within the world" thing...Me too.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

That... would be fun. Dancershock (or whatever his name should be) going around Ponyville...But yeah, Emkay's looks awesome. Perfectly proportioned (except maybe the wings are a bit small), and the camera looks great.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I present one of the most unique members of the herd, Toa Korkoa: Toa of Plasma!In case it's confusing, his hooves are duo-colored, so he's not wearing bands.His mane and tail were more difficult than the other ponies, but really fun to draw!Enjoy! :D

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

I LOVE HIM! He looks so much better than how I imagined him!... Of course, now I can't figure out how to make him my avatar... Help? :)

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Reminds me of the Mo' Creatures m-o-d on minecraft with the flaming horse. And, that is just so epic, words cannot describe it. Between the mane/tail, cuite mark, and pose, that thing is almost awesome enough to make me want it for an avvie. :P I'll just wait til mine is done though. 4th in line, getting pretty close.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Wow that's so cool :biggrin: flaming ponies... what's next?

What's next is technically Taku Nova, but my friend, Utah, and I whipped up a little surprise for Joland who doesn't have a BZP account.He is the most adorable of the ponies so far, IMO. :DDon't worry, Taku Nova, I'll get on your pony ASAP. Depending on tomorrow, if it's not such a hassle as we've been expecting, then your pony will be uploaded then (which would be the 8th, because I'm typing this in the last hour of the 7th).Enjoy! :D