Tmn's Boutique. Where Every Pony Is Chic, Unique And Magnifique

I'm sorry that I couldn't get Valenti's pony out yesterday, but I figure I'll give everyone a heads-up. Ponies may be on a delay for just a few days (three at the most, hopefully), because I'm going to draw a picture as a "get well soon" gift for my friend. It's not as simple as a pony, so it will take more time. I also have another art request from my family, which is very detailed. I'm sorry for the delay, but it should take me no longer than two days, including tomorrow, December 13th.Let's see if I can make it a one-day-delay. :sly:

No sweat, take all the time ya need! ^_^

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So there I was feeling all satisfied that I got another pony done. Then I realized, "Oh snap, I never uploaded it :blink:" So here it is Valenti.Enjoy! :D... finally

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

So there I was feeling all satisfied that I got another pony done. Then I realized, "Oh snap, I never uploaded it :blink:" So here it is Valenti.Enjoy! :biggrin:... finally

He's awesome and perfect and *squee*! Thanks! :3

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

These all look great! I'll have to put in a request soon. As soon as I think of something.EDIT: Owait I reread the OP. Could you put me on the waiting list? Thanks so much. :)

Done. :)Tonight, I should get TheMightyFighty's pony done. I have it mostly done right now, and then I'll work on the next pony.Drawing these ponies is so fun :biggrin: EDIT: Here is MightyFighty! I did it! Enjoy! :D Edited by Toa Mata Pony

So there I was feeling all satisfied that I got another pony done. Then I realized, "Oh snap, I never uploaded it :blink:" So here it is Valenti.Enjoy! :biggrin:... finally

The little hint of technology makes him look pretty awesome, and I simply adore that wolf cutie mark.

These all look great! I'll have to put in a request soon. As soon as I think of something.EDIT: Owait I reread the OP. Could you put me on the waiting list? Thanks so much. :)

Done. :)Tonight, I should get TheMightyFighty's pony done. I have it mostly done right now, and then I'll work on the next pony.Drawing these ponies is so fun :biggrin:EDIT: Here is MightyFighty! I did it!Enjoy! :biggrin:
That suit is a good look for him. Kinda reminds me of Mr. Wright. :PAlso, OMGI'MGOINGTOHAVEMYOWNPONYSOONTHENICANCHANGEMYAVATARANDNAMENOWTHEFUNHASBEENDOUBLEDHOWMANY-*faints from exhaustion* Sorry, I'm just really really excited to see how my pony will turn out. :D Edited by Hyper Rarity
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Hey, TMN. I'm just here to say that I might not be able to see my pony on the day it comes out. This is because I have to go to my hostel and rarely get internet connection. Don't worry, I'll respond to it once I get a stable internet connection :biggrin: Just continue on with the other 9, okay? I'm sure it'll be a while until mine gets finished anyway.

Edited by Festus

Hey, TMN. I'm just here to say that I might not be able to see my pony on the day it comes out. This is because I have to go to my hostel and rarely get internet connection. Don't worry, I'll respond to it once I get a stable internet connection :biggrin: Just continue on with the other 9, okay? I'm sure it'll be a while until mine gets finished anyway.

It's alright. You can send me your form whenever you can, though, because you're in the request list. :)Please welcome Skarloth!In case no one notices, his pose is very similar to the Ferrari's black horse logo. I think the only thing I changed from the Ferrari horse to the pony's pose was that the tail was down and not up.Enjoy! :D

That's pretty awesome, there. Good coloring and posing. What's the cutie mark supposed to be, though?

Ya'know, I'm not really sure. He just gave me a picture to work from.I would have uploaded this yesterday when it was finished, but my scanner decided to wig out. Seriously, I can't figure out if it's my old computer not functioning well with my new techy scanner, or if my scanner is so techy that it still has glitches no one figured out yet ...

Hm...Maybe the programming loaded up incorrectly? Happens with GIMP on my laptop every so often if I try opening it up if I open it right after my laptop starts up...Or maybe you need a new com/laptop connected to the scanner. Because our desktop is old, and takes 1 hour or 1 and a half hours to start up.But that is awesome. Weird mark tohugh, reminds me of the Rahkshi (SP?) symbol, kinda.hm...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

It's alright. You can send me your form whenever you can, though, because you're in the request list. :)

Wait... I sent you my form. Didn't you get it?
Yes, I did now. I don't know if I had it when I typed that post, though.

I definitely need to change my avatar now. Thank you again, TMP, I absolutely love my ponified self. :biggrin:-Skar(Still don't get why some people are so negative towards the alicorn, though)

It's just that the only two alicorns in the entire show canon (excluding Cadence since we don't know her role at this point) are goddesses, so making your OC an alicorn implies that you/your character is a god.I mean, if you're not going to write fanfics where you can do anything and every character in the show loves you, it's fine, but a lot of people don't really like alicorns because of those fics.
19704_s.gif

I definitely need to change my avatar now. Thank you again, TMP, I absolutely love my ponified self. :biggrin:-Skar(Still don't get why some people are so negative towards the alicorn, though)

It's just that the only two alicorns in the entire show canon (excluding Cadence since we don't know her role at this point) are goddesses, so making your OC an alicorn implies that you/your character is a god.I mean, if you're not going to write fanfics where you can do anything and every character in the show loves you, it's fine, but a lot of people don't really like alicorns because of those fics.
Good sir, show me where in the fine print is says that I am supposed to care about any of that? Can I not have what I want in this world?No offense, but I seriously don't care if it implies that I/my character is a god.I can't believe the number of people going on about this! I mean really, it's a cartoon, people, step back and think about it. -_--Skar