2001 Bionicle Music?

Aanchir

Hi, everyone. I was recently checking BIONICLEmusic.com on Archive.org and found this. Allegedly, the third prize consists of "Universal Music packages with three full length CDs."Does anyone know anything about this? What music was on the disks? Did they include anything about who wrote the music? This second question is really a point of interest for me since the Power Pack which BIONICLEmusic.com was meant to advertise had nobody credited for it besides LEGO, Universal Music Denmark, and 19 Entertainment. But in general I love the 2001 BIONICLE music and so am very curious what these "three full length CDs" included, and whether the music is available elsewhere.Thanks in advance for any information you can offer.

Well, it never specifies that they're BIONICLE-related CDs. Just Universal CDs. Considering there were 20 third prizes, I think we would have heard about this sooner if they were BIONICLE-related.

Good point. :( Ah, well. It would still be nice to get some confirmation about what the prize actually was, but my hopes of finding information about the music used in 2001 ads, the MNOG, etc. are not nearly as optimistic as they were before.

I'm pretty sure they claimed the artists were the Toa...I know that the first song is featured in MNOG, but here check this link for more info...http://biosector01.c....php/Power_Pack

I own the Power Pack. If I were asking about that I would have said so. I'm asking about the 3-disk third prize package for the contest I linked to, even though if the music were related to BIONICLE it would probably be similar to the Power Pack's music and possibly by the same people.

I remember hearing back in 03 that the guys who drove the Bionicle van had composed some music for Bionicle.

Were those related to the ones that were taken down due to copyright violations (or something along those lines)? Because I remember an incident involving that as well - if vaguely.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I remember hearing back in 03 that the guys who drove the Bionicle van had composed some music for Bionicle.

Were those related to the ones that were taken down due to copyright violations (or something along those lines)? Because I remember an incident involving that as well - if vaguely.
Are you saying this is related to the Maori lawsuit? Adn sorry, no, that's all I remember. :P- 55555

*sigh* I've always wanted the Power Pack... Mostly for Hafu.

Aww..dang. I really wanted tht Hafu...If I recall, they made another Hafu standalone. I believe I acquired it, but I always wanted the one with gangly arms.

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Are you saying this is related to the Maori lawsuit? Adn sorry, no, that's all I remember. :P- 55555
I wasn't on BZP at the time, but I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with the Maori lawsuit- that was in 2001, and this was in 2002. If what I've heard is true, then the people who composed the tracks simply didn't want them shared on the internet, for whatever reason. I could very easily be wrong, though, so don't hold me to that. :PAs for the CDs, I don't have any info to share but I am intrigued. Seeing as The Bionicle Music was a track composed initially for Mnolg, there is a possibility that the tracks on the CDs could have been the rest of the soundtrack. But then again, The Bionicle Music seemed to get special treatment as Bionicle's own theme song of sorts, not just as a Mnolg track. At least, it was put in the Powerpack and used as background music for the Toa commercials in France. :P Like Sumiki said, it could just be they were random Universal CDs.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Are you saying this is related to the Maori lawsuit?
No, it was in late '03. I found the last BZP news article on it, here.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg