An Early Glimpse at the Vahi

No sooner did I post the last Faber Files story than a new blog entry went live! Go check out Turaga Files - Unboxing the Legend - Exhibit 005 and 007 to see some early artwork used to promote Bionicle internally and get buy-in from different groups. An early design of the Toa head is featured wearing the very familiar Mask of Time that would be used on a sticker album, trading card, and VHS (who watches those anymore?!). These keep getting more and more interesting!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

To answer the question in the Faber File blog, I actually have a VHS/DVD player. Though I still haven't watched a VHS tape in years....

Anyways, its really neat to see a early version of a Mata head and the Vahi. The promotional art itself is also really cool. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

That looks like an awesome cover. I still have a VHS player too, would've have loved to see the contents (assuming their was content, but the lower image looks like a VHS/DVD cover so...). And the Prototype Vahi is interesting, more rounded for sure. Kind of reminds me of the design in LoMN.

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg