If you saw...

Xabla

Leave this website! Now!

We don't talk about the line that tried to replace Bionicle. Yes I like the CCBS but not hero factory it can become another one of LEGO's forgotten lines.

If the toa each played a musical instrument...

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Honored his sacrifice.

If LEGO were to make a line base upon your favorite thing (besides BIONICLE) how would you react? (for me it be UNDERTALE, no surprise there.)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Know for certain, that these Toa are in fact the same Toa from G1. Grant it, however Takanuva comes to being would prove or disprove that. i.e if he was "born" from a living Protector or other Native of Okoto, or if he had also fallen from the heavens, like the others, but given how he originally came to being, it may just be done in the same way, however, it wouldn't be the first time he's traveled interdimentionally.

If there was a Minifigures Wave devoted to UNDERTALE (Kind of like the one that was devoted for The Simpsons) How would you react?

pure_muscle.png

Question if this is real. Then probably blackout for all of 4 seconds, then stand up and say something along the lines of "Good!' or "I guess this is a once in a lifetime thing, huh?"

If by some chance of luck you met, Toriel in a public space (i.e the park or something), how would you react (I for one would probably faint.) also, discount how other's would react to the situation, it's just you, her, and who ever she's with.

pure_muscle.png

BURNED THEM WITH FIRE!!!!

If you saw a matoran in real life, how would you react?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Buy it, if it where official and I was interested enough.

If you saw that they made UNDERTALE figures/figurines, would you buy them?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

I'd be confused.

See my post about getting Frisk.

Well, you're in luck; http://www.fangamer.com/products/undertale-figurines-series-1

Now, with that being said, are ya gonna get 'em?

If you saw any of said figurines at your local shop, would you buy them there?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Said that, that couldn't be the end.

If any member of the Original Toa Mata/Nuva sacrificed themselves in some way, how would you react? (it certainly would throw any connection theories out the window.)

pure_muscle.png

Just chalk it up to many of the other occurrences in that dreaded continent. Most likely.

If you saw on the news that a single child liberated an entire forgotten species that where exiled underground for an untold millennia of time, what would you do?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

I wouldn't do anything, I'm not the kid who set the species free & I'm not part of the species, so why would I need to do something about it?

If you saw a Panrahk & Tahnok with a shopping cart looking for bionicle sets of Tahu & Matau, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Throw it in the same trash bin alongside The Piraka Rap and Insane Bionicle Brain.

If you saw that LEGO stopped making physical toys and went to digital toys instead (which, for a time is what I thought would happen. All be it when LEGO UNIVERSE was still around) what would you do?

pure_muscle.png

Question if other cameos are possible. Who wouldn't want to see Batman, Super Man, Vezon... Dio Brando... Erm... Nicolas cage.... Ah, whatever, lets just throw Tahu and Toriel in there too!. Who wouldn't want to see them duke it out? And whatever, lets just throw One-Punch Man in there too.

If you saw that the thing said above actually happen you would...

pure_muscle.png

I wouldn't like it, no one would like it, the movie is another failure & DC + Warner Bros throw this film in the bin, never to be released to the public ever again.

If Bionicle's gender ratio got worse & worse,you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Be upset, but have to bring a riot shield with me to deter any SJW's coming my way, because I am a fan of something that is objectifying. Or something of that sort. Either that, or I'll just become a closeted fan.

If you saw that Donald Trump was somehow replacing Donald Duck you would... (Note, Trumps last name in his family line was originally Drumpf.... So that was a thing.)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Question it.

If you saw that there was some "Alien Sighting" on the news and said "Alien" was Tahu you would.

pure_muscle.png

Said, Y'know what? Logic can go jump off a bridge *Summons self into story alongside Toriel* And we'd defeat Kulta. I'd teleport Kulta into a migrane and an impaled back, whilst Toriel would talk down to him until he was running out of the forge screaming and crying for his own mother, dropping the Mask of Creation from his face, and we then would try to revive the Toa and If that didn't work we'd just use the same vain of logic breaking and summon new heroes to Okoto.

If you saw that the ancient Irish folk tales and stories that are the basis for UNDERTALE were true (the stories with revenents, mermaids, Puca, what have you) you would....

pure_muscle.png

I wouldn't be affected, I'm not in Ireland so the mythical creatures can't reach me.

If you were banned from BZPower for not buying enough bionicle sets, you would...

Be quite surprised.

If you saw that the end was coming, would....

pure_muscle.png

I would tell everyone I knew that the end was coming. Because even if they didn't believe, at least I could die knowing I tried to warn them.

If Jaller had sacrificed himself instead of Matoro in the Pit, you would've....

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png