The Dark Knight (Ldd)

BrickPharaoh

I would've entered this for BBC contest # 62 but I missed the deadline. I think it's pretty good for an LDD MOC. lddscreenshot7.pngWhat do you think?:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I think it make the Lego superheros Batman look like ######. Nicely done. BTW I love the use of the bat on the chest.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Hahaha thanks man! And I'm not the only one who used the bat in that way; 55555 used it on his rendition of Batman in the actual contest.

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Wow. The model istelf uses the Hero factory parts amazingly. You blended the blue with the grey perfectly, and the only thing that could be improved is the head, which you stated that you had re-done. . I had no idea you could do anything like this in LDD. The use of the stormer "paw" Was ingenious, and the bat was a nice touch. 8/10.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

There's some good stuff going on here. The Batsymbol is a great idea, and the cape is creative too. The main anatomical problem that stand out to me is the odd shape of the torso. I think that if you raised the main torso armor piece one or even two studs, it would help a lot.

Hahaha thanks man! And I'm not the only one who used the bat in that way; 55555 used it on his rendition of Batman in the actual contest.

Well, no, I didn't use that way, or even think of it. I used an official Lego sticker for the belt buckle, and a combination of more than fifty parts for the symbol on the chest.- 55555

Oh yeah... That must have been Brickthing who used the bat. My bad. Oh and by the way, that bat symbol you made is a work of genius! And thanks for your comment!

Wow, this is great!The cape is ingenious, and the head is very intriguing. My only gripe is the proportions. The torso seems a little squat, and the legs seem a little long for the rest of the moc.I'm really quite surprised you were able to build something this intricate using technic parts with LLD.

Edited by Toa Kovolta

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

Thanks! I also thought his chest was too And for the record, it's the angle that makes it look "squat"; I'll post more pics to prove it isn't (as in a sideview). Plus, I have also reworked the head design almost entirely, and done a tiny modification in the legs. Come to think of it, I think I will rework the legs entirely.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW. just.... WOW. absolutely ingenious use of every part, and i love that you were able to put that much detail. amazing. 15/10.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!

completed: 1

in progress: 0

pending: 1

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

My first thought was CHUNKY.You´ve doen this very well. Many times LDD MOCs aren´t that good for soem reason, but this one is superb.You´ve bulked him up considerably, giving a very Dark Knight muscular feel. My only complaint would be that of his arms, they seem rather skinny compared to the rest of the MOC.

WOW. just.... WOW. absolutely ingenious use of every part, and i love that you were able to put that much detail. amazing. 15/10.

Thanks! While I do admit that I personally like it, i wouldn't go that far!!! I mean, there are a million things wrong with it, such as the face and the arms. I'm also not a big fan of the legs, which is why I reworked some things in its design and I am yet to post it.

My first thought was CHUNKY.You´ve doen this very well. Many times LDD MOCs aren´t that good for soem reason, but this one is superb.You´ve bulked him up considerably, giving a very Dark Knight muscular feel. My only complaint would be that of his arms, they seem rather skinny compared to the rest of the MOC.

Thanks for the heads-up; I'll modify it in the new version.:tohu: