Set Review: 70733 Blaster Bike

Hapori Tohu

Blaster Bike Teaser Image

Let's take a quick break from Star Wars and dive back into the Ninjago theme. 70733 Blaster Bike is the cheapest construction set in the summer wave of Ninjago, featuring a big bike for Cole and a mini dragon for the Ghost Warrior Cowler. Is this set worth coming back from beyond the grave for, or should it be buried deep, never to be seen again? BZPower Reporter Xccj offers his opinion on the subject, so read or watch to decide for yourself.

View the full article

Just based on the pictures in this review, I think that the bike in this set has a really cool design. The minifigs look good too. And for it being the cheapest Ninjago set of this wave, it's cool that it comes with a few minifigs, a vehicle, and a dragon all in one set. 

Thanks for the review.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I found it interesting that you used Unikitty's parts as an example of Spring Yellowish Green, instead of their first appearance in Bionicle this year (as the color for the Skull Spiders in Tahu, Onua, and the Protectors of Fire and Earth). I would think those would be a bit more familiar to BZP's userbase.

Anyway, I agree that this is far from the most interesting Ninjago set this year, though it is a decent little vehicle in its own right. And so far it's the only way to get the six-shooter in black outside of the new Star Wars sets.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother