Zemya's Goods 2.0

Zarohum

Zemya.pngMy old topic somehow got deleted. <_<I'm not selling everything on my haves list, especially sets I have one of or bigger System sets, as those would take forever to put back together. It's mainly so that you can see what I have and ask about it in case I forgot to write it down. In addition, I'm not buying everything on my wants list.

Wants:Pieces:

(None for now)

Sets:

Knights' Kingdom:

King Jayko (Without catapult)

Lord Vladek (Without Catapult)

2004 Vladek (x 1 bazillion)

2005 Lord Vladek

Other:

Halo Figures (Don't care about color unless marked.)

Mark V MJOLNIR Spartan (Any version, 1 blue if possible) (x2)

Mark VI MJOLNIR Spratan (Any version) (x14)

White EVA Spartan

Rogue Spartan

EOD Spartan

Vehicles

1 puma Warthog

1 Ghost

1 Scorpion (If they ever made one)

Weapons

Brute Shot

Sniper Rifle

Energy sword

Tons of

these and these

And yes, I'm doing a red vs blue thing here.

Haves:

Brickset list (Again, not everything is for sale.)

:matatu: MISPRINT RED MATATU :matatu:

Pieces:

I have tons of pieces, including Kanohi and Kanoka. Just ask, or wait for a list in about 2 weeks.I can do customs, including a rust effect (Which I did on a Vahi. It looks awesome. Just saying.) I can mix colors to make almost anything you want. Send a PM and we can negotiate price. Pieces will not be in a condition to be played with, only for display or stop-motion. Please allow 3 weeks after sending your part with your name, address, and the color you want each piece.Also, I can do TLR-style Gresh, Mata Nui, and Tarix helmets, along with Hero Factory 1.0 helmets (Excluding Furno.)Sets: (These are pre-assembled doubles that i want to get rid of.)Onua Mata x2 Pohatu MataTuraga VakamaNokama (Missing Kanohi and Trident)Nuju

WhenuaOnewa (Arms in Mata Brown, not tan.)TahnokGahlokLehvakPahrakGresh

Lots of Tohungatons of others. Just ask.

Edited by Zarohum

How much for Mata Nui?

Oh, I'm sorry. I should've made that clearer. I won't sell everything on my haves list, and I won't buy everything on my wants list. It's more to show people what else I have without typing everything out. Besides, my Mata Nui is heavily modified, and you wouldn't want him anyway. :P

I have:

• [*]2 White Vahki legs (Keerakh, Matoro)[*]Laser Crossbow (Kongu)[*]Matoro's light-up sword[*]Kirbraz/Scodonius Helmet[*]
Ignition comic Zero: Stuart Sayger interview and Hakann poster[*]Vastus[*]Toa Onewa[*]Crotesius

Really, the only thing I'm interested in is the red Matatu. Are you willing to just pay for the rest?

I believe we already had a deal. :P Sorry, i should've contacted you sometime. I'm sorry I didn't until now.Our original deal was:OnewaCrotesiusPehkuiDark gold metru chestBlue pakariKir/Scod helmetStill got those? By the way, I'm not sure about Vastus. And I'll take the poster, too.

I have:

Translucent orange upper limbs (Jaller Inika)

Translucent orange sockets (Jaller, NOT Rahkshi eyes)

Sand green socket (Zaktan)

Sand Green Metru thigh (Zaktan)

2 White Vahki legs (Keerakh, Matoro)

4 white upper limbs (hahli Inika)

Laser Crossbow (Kongu)

Matoro's light-up sword

Lhikan's Hau

Kirbraz/Scodonius Helmet

However, the white upper limbs have a defect (some sockets are not fully formed), and the laser crossbow and Matoro's ice sword may have differently-colored lights than normal (it's easy to switch them back out though, so I can do that).

And I'm reluctant on Lhikan's Hau.

I'm looking for 2001-2003 Kanohi. Any misprints are awesome, and so are gold/silver masks.

--

:ruru:

Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

I have:

Translucent orange upper limbs (Jaller Inika)

Translucent orange sockets (Jaller, NOT Rahkshi eyes)

Sand green socket (Zaktan)

Sand Green Metru thigh (Zaktan)

2 White Vahki legs (Keerakh, Matoro)

4 white upper limbs (hahli Inika)

Laser Crossbow (Kongu)

Matoro's light-up sword

Lhikan's Hau

Kirbraz/Scodonius Helmet

However, the white upper limbs have a defect (some sockets are not fully formed), and the laser crossbow and Matoro's ice sword may have differently-colored lights than normal (it's easy to switch them back out though, so I can do that).

And I'm reluctant on Lhikan's Hau.

I'm looking for 2001-2003 Kanohi. Any misprints are awesome, and so are gold/silver masks.

--

:ruru:

I've got a deal with someone else with the 2006 parts. I'll get back to you on that. Also, someone else wants my red matatu.I have gold masks of everything but the Kaukau, including I think 4 Mirus. However, I'd like to keep them. I can give you 3 Mirus and a silver Akaku for Lhikan's Hau. Tell me if you want more for it. I completely understand :PI'm not sure if I'll want to keep some Kanohi, so I'm not gonna put them in the first post. Here's what I have:Gold HauGold Miru x3 or somethingGold AkakuGold KakamaGold PakariSilver AkakuSomething like 5 dark gray HausBlue MiruDk gray RauRed KaukauOrange Ruruwhite Kakama (Reluctant to trade.)2 White Pakari NuvaWhite Kaukau nuvasome extra Turaga, Mata, and Tohunga masks.

I have:

• [*]2 White Vahki legs (Keerakh, Matoro)[*]Laser Crossbow (Kongu)[*]Matoro's light-up sword[*]Kirbraz/Scodonius Helmet[*]
Ignition comic Zero: Stuart Sayger interview and Hakann poster[*]Vastus[*]Toa Onewa[*]Crotesius

Really, the only thing I'm interested in is the red Matatu. Are you willing to just pay for the rest?

I believe we already had a deal. :P Sorry, i should've contacted you sometime. I'm sorry I didn't until now.Our original deal was:OnewaCrotesiusPehkuiDark gold metru chestBlue pakariKir/Scod helmetStill got those? By the way, I'm not sure about Vastus. And I'll take the poster, too.
Actually, I'll take 2004 Vakama, too Edited by Zarohum

Hmm...How about 3 gold Mirus (I assume that's what you meant) and 2 dark grey Haus for Lhikan's Hau?Or if you only have 3 gold Mirus total and want to hang on to one, then I could take 2 Mirus and 2 dark grey Haus.If this is too much, let me know.

banner.jpg

Hmm...How about 3 gold Mirus (I assume that's what you meant) and 2 dark grey Haus for Lhikan's Hau?Or if you only have 3 gold Mirus total and want to hang on to one, then I could take 2 Mirus and 2 dark grey Haus.If this is too much, let me know.

No, that's absolutely fine. I'll see how many I can find.

OK, great. Shall we continue this via PM?

banner.jpg

OK, great. Shall we continue this via PM?
I've only found 2 Mirus... I know I have at least one more.sure.

• 1 month later...

what would you have to have for Onepu Tohunga?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC