ZMoC-12: Vapor 2.0The assassin "Vapor" was defeated by Duncan Bulk during the Von Nebula incident, but managed to escape capture. After the Quatros incident, he reappeared to ambush Bulk and revealed a new, upgraded form. This new form, dubbed "Vapor 2.0," features a new mist sphere blaster with much higher power than his previous weapons, a blade that can release corrosive mist to enhance its cutting ability, and vents throughout the armor that allow mist to be released at any second, providing Vapor with an instant smokescreen. Furno has been sent to assist Bulk by testing the new Chimera Program, allowing Furno and Bulk to combine their bodies into one Hero, but even this may not be enough...[large file size linked]Yeah, I use a slightly altered HF story. Anyway, I was disappointed that Vapor was ignored and felt he had potential, so I made up some background and rebuilt him. Course, I'm not the best MoCist...so feedback would be GREATLY appreciated! Then I can use that feedback to create a Vapor 3.0...The Vapor 2.0 Brickshelf Gallery.

Edited by Makaru
Large file size linked.

Looks pretty neat! I see some cool things going on.First, I'd like to comment on the way you built that Metruoran chest plate onto the torso. It looks nice and fits with the aesthetic well. The weapon on his right arm is another plus as it looks cool and fits with the flow of the MoC. Another neat thing is the bladed shoulder armor. I like it a lot.I think it might be wise to replace the thigh armor with something like Black Piraka armor. The Mata heads look jagged and out of place there. It might also be a good idea to replace those Gali Nuva lower arms with something like Nokama Metru's lower arms. The Gali arms just don't fit well with the color scheme. Also replacing the Midak Skyblaster for something more like what Vapor originally had might make him look better too.Overall, you did a good job. Just some modifications here and there and you could have a awesome MoC.:)

silverbladebanner.jpg

Thank you all for the feedback!I'll modify the limbs and color scheme for the next model, probably using some HF 2.0+ pieces. I'll also try a new blaster, possibly the with 4.0 Meteor Blasters as a base design...As for the issue with the neck, I'm not entirely sure how best to do that, but I'm thinking using a different torso will be the first method I try. Of course, that might make it difficult for the Metru Matoran body to work quite as well...I'll think of something, or maybe replace it with something...we'll see.Time to start on Vapor 3.0...