Robots Versus Ninjas

Okay, so that title might be a bit of a misnomer, since the beings in Bionicle aren't completely robots, but it's the best way I could think of to sum up Bionicle X Ninjago Mafia II: Ninjago Strikes Back, the latest mafia game on our forums being hosted by Lucina this time around. The entry period is already over, but that doesn't mean you can't sit back and watch as twenty-five members plot and scheme as they try to figure out who one another are and stay alive as long as possible. Plus, if you pay attention you'll know when the game ends and be in a prime position to sign up for the inevitable next Mafia game that comes around. Good luck to all the competitors!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

You put too much faith into us. Most of time is blind luck, at least towards the beginning, but towards the end of the mafia games is when the scheming and plotting really starts.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Clickbait title. I am disappoint.

J/k

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?