Ebay Ebay = Fishay Fishay

Kaburimasu 米

so I ordered a Kanohi Pack from some guy on Ebay . his pictures were legit , but I forgot to look at the reviews on his profile . he had much over 1,000 positive with no negative reviews (one neutral , though) . every comment says something like "great ! fast shipping !" with the same format , tone , mood , and everything . Kind of fishy , especially for the fact that I ordered it days ago and it still hasn't even been shipped (its been like 4 days , son , but that's not what I was promised)

It's expected on Wednesday (December 9th , 2015) , but how long should I wait before I cancel the order ? should I do it now since he's suspicious ? I hate to assume , but I get anxious over stuff like this ...

In fact , tell me : What would you do in a situation like this ?

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

I did have this happen to me, I waited a week and still hadn't gotten my order.

I checked the status, it hadn't shipped yet, so I messaged the guy.

It started shipping an hour later.

Wow , what did you say to him ? and what did he say back ? (if you remember)

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

I've had this happen for... three or more weeks before? It was stupid. Apparently the guy had been on vacation, or something, and neglected to take down still-going auctions or leave a message on his profile. Before he finally got back to me, I had purchased the same item through a different seller.

Could be that he's busy, or forgot about it, or something else. Messaging him is a good first step. If it goes a week or longer and he hasn't replied, you may want to open an official complaint or something on eBay.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I've had this happen for... three or more weeks before? It was stupid. Apparently the guy had been on vacation, or something, and neglected to take down still-going auctions or leave a message on his profile. Before he finally got back to me, I had purchased the same item through a different seller.

Could be that he's busy, or forgot about it, or something else. Messaging him is a good first step. If it goes a week or longer and he hasn't replied, you may want to open an official complaint or something on eBay.

dude i hate those ebay vactioners . i sent a message im impatient lol . Also , im stuck in the situation because i cant cancel the order -_-

Edited by Kasaius Khan

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta